i think i am going blind..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think i am going blind..

heres a video of me trying too shoot a jack rabbit yesterday while my brother was telling me its right in front of me .. how can i ride a motorcycle if i am that blind..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix7q3nK3Dg8

i think i am going blind..

It may be what your mother told you not to do.....
    or that hat

mro

Comment

Why?
      1981 XS1100SH

Comment

or that hat
        come on i paid $10.00 at walmart for that hat ..

Comment

malber WHY?

because the rabbit was lame and just stood there and needed to be put out of its miserable life..is that a good enought excuse for yah?

Comment

"because the rabbit was lame and just stood there and needed to be put out of its miserable life..is that a good enough excuse for yah?"

...are you gonna eat the meat? or use the pelt? ...or just let it rot in the sun? ...I don't get it...

The animal might have been foraging for itโ€™s offspringโ€ฆ and now theyโ€™re gonna die because foodโ€™s not coming back to the burrow... I can see hunting for food, furs, or maybe to control overpopulation/disease/sickness - but just for "killing sake" (?)

If you wanna shoot something they need people that can "aim a gun" in Araq or Afganistan

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

...are you gonna eat the meat? or use the pelt? ...or just let it rot in the sun? ...I don't get it...
              so why eat the rabbit meat yousay ..well because i have a steedy girl friend that she wants me to eat her and do the rabbit thing with her hee hee

rot in the sun i left that sweet rabbit Carcass for coyotes to munch on in the afternoon sun. why are you so negative
              Last edited by midnight1980; 05-18-2007, 01:02 PM.

Comment

"why are you so negative"

I'm not negative - I just don't blow away other living things for "fun" - I just don't know why some people do

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

&quot;Sorry Uncle Spot&quot;

they need people that can "aim a gun" in Araq or Afganistan
                  Big difference between soldiers and indiscriminate killers.
                  Quite a different game when the prey shoots back, too.
                  "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

I'm not trying to defend or condone this at all, but I have seen MANY areas of the country that are completely over-run with Jackrabbits. They are a problem to many people and they do carry disease. Thses aren't your ordinary cute little cotton tail rabbit. These are mangy, lice, and tick infested, inedible cousins.

While I don't condone just popping them for chits and grins, a few people with 22's aren't going to put a dent in the population of these prolific breeders. If they were causing me any problems in my yard or vegetables... you betcha! Would I show videos of me doing so to all of you... you betcha I wouldn't! lol.

Midnight... you'll find a great many folks here who are intersted in the XS's and motorcycles in general... but not too many interested in varmint killing. Maybe try a different group for those videos? Just a suggestion.

Tod
                    Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
                    '06 Suzuki DR650
                    *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
                    '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
                    '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
                    '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
                    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                    '81 XS1100 Special
                    '81 YZ250
                    '80 XS850 Special
                    '80 XR100
                    *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Big difference between soldiers and indiscriminate killers.
                      Yeah... we call those radical Islamists!

Tod
                      Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
                      '06 Suzuki DR650
                      *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
                      '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
                      '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
                      '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
                      '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                      '81 XS1100 Special
                      '81 YZ250
                      '80 XS850 Special
                      '80 XR100
                      *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

rabbit hunting dave on the hunt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2s9bs0w-UI

trbig said While I don't condone just popping them for chits and grins, a few people with 22's aren't going to put a dent in the population of these prolific breeders.
                        true there just varmets, rats to me, cannon flouter, target practice whats with all theses tree hugers here?
                        Last edited by midnight1980; 05-18-2007, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Yet another tasteless video

Should I zap it?

Comment

midnight1980
                            I'm NOT a "treehugger". ...shooting a rabbit, leaving it to die, and making jokes about it...? I personally found it repulsive, in bad taste, and inappropriate to the XS11 forum. I don't think this "subject" should be on a M/C forum.
                            ...AND your comments in the thread support WHY it's "out of place". just my 2ยข - that's what the 1st ammendment is all about.

The 2nd ammendment DOES give us the right to "bear arms", but if the anti-NRA peole would see your video it would just give them MORE "vindication" to take our guns... and as an American I don't want to see ANY more of our freedoms disappear.

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

heres another video of me shooting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxCqjoG8ha8

this is pure fun shooting there just varmints /RATS /rabbits i cant get it with some of you here on this forum. the nra? would be in trouble if these videos where made public?

Comment

Working...
                              X