Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, I do not own an XS11 But one of my best friends just bought one saturday and I am browsing around trying to help him find some information. His is a 79 xs11 sf. I took it for a test ride the other day when he bought it.. when it has fuel.... it runs great (my vstar 1100 only has 1 fuel switch it took me a while to figure out there was another on the right side!) except one of the carbs likes to stick a bit every once in a while. I will be around here asking questions on his behalf every once in a while and I hope he joins up here too!

BTW does anyone know of a forum this in depth for the VStar 1100's? this place is cool and I want to find one like it for my bike!

KJG

Welcome to the XS1100 information headquarters. For most of your questions, you should be able to find the answers in the "Tech Tips". Go to the XS11.com main page, and THEN browse the tips. From this page, they are a different set, and NOT as complete.
    Ray Matteis
    KE6NHG
    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Welcome

and........ I really think it would be hard to find any group nearly as helpful as these folks. I promise you I know of some who would give you the shirt off their back.....

I aint got much but if you need it... go ahead and ask I would gladly help you.

There is a V-Star yahoo group...... check it out..... I am a member there as well, but the V-Star was short lived. I kinda got hooked and the XS made it through the flood so why not!

Enjoy your stay and I am sure we all hope it is a very long one at that.....

(hint hint nudge nudge) the classifieds here always has some prime examples of XS1100s for sale........ Never mine though If, God forbid, something ever happens to me Billy (my oldest) would ride it forever!
      Mark A. Guthrie TSgt USAF (ret)
      S&M Comp. Serv. Inc. V.P.
      1981 XS11SH XCaliber

Comment

Sorry

Sorry can't help you with the Vstar, however you will find that this site hosts the nicest group of folks around.
        2 - 80 LGs bought one new
        81 LH
        02 FXSTB Nighttrain
        22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
        Jim

Comment

Working...
        X