maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maine

anybody know of any type of gathering in the maine area? i am new here and dont know if there if something i dont know about. hope to hear from you. -Joe

Hey Joe, I moved your thread here to the lounge for you. There are some members up there "DownEast". xswilly is in Hollis, Loser Shoes is in Bangor, KimPaige is in L/A, I believe, and I grew up just north of you in Fairfield. There are a couple of members in N.H and VT also. John
    Last edited by John; 05-13-2007, 06:17 PM.
    1982 XJ1100J

Sold:
    1974 RD200
    1975 xs500
    1985 Honda XR350

Hey Joe,

In a couple of weeks, there's going to be a gathering in NY, several of the Maine'rs are planning on attending, along with many from along the eastern region of the US! Check out the Rally FORUM, Northeast region for more info! Perhaps later in the summer, the folks will put together a local gathering??
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

thanks

sounds great, i will look into the new york deal, and look forward to somthing local as well!
      1982 XJ1100J

Sold:
      1974 RD200
      1975 xs500
      1985 Honda XR350

Comment

I'm going to Laconia Bike Week this year. Looking forward to the Mt Washington Auto Road ride and the ride through Kanagamangus and some of the other tours. Also looking forward to the demo rides. May do the midway one of the days.
        1981 XS1100SH

Comment

Working...
        X