Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sighting

I saw one today, looked like a '78 standard. First one I've seen other than mine. he was @ the corner of wayne ave. and e. 3rd St. in Dayton Ohio @ approx. 2:30pm no lid, white T-shirt turned east on 3rd. may have been dark brown...Don't know for sure, but I finally saw one! If the owner is a member here, "you've been spotted!"
    I am the Lorax, I speak for the Trees

'80 XS1100 SG (It's Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty)

'79 XS1100 F R (IL Barrachino)

'00 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (La Soccola)

'77 KZ400s (La Putana)

that sounds like a fun game to play. It would be a demented version of Tag. I like it. Every time you see an XS11 owner you post online that they have been spotted. Maby I am just bored
    United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
    If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
    "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
    "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
    Acta Non Verba

Comment

Re: Sighting

Originally posted by The Lorax
      I saw one today,
      i sighted one too looked a little out of control LOL! i think the driver from out there was drunk..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3&q=ufo+videos

Comment

I dug this out of the cellar because I spotted another one, approximately 11:40 am, heading southeast on Wayne ave. in Dayton, Ohio just south of the "Esther Price Fine Candies" store....alright, fess up, who was it... it was a special, I'm thinking '80 but could have been a different year. black tank, silver engine, rider wearing a half helmet. sounded like it had a 4-1 exhaust, I really didn't get that good a look at it. anyway, if it's not one of us, somebody's gotta know who it was...
        I am the Lorax, I speak for the Trees

'80 XS1100 SG (It's Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty)

'79 XS1100 F R (IL Barrachino)

'00 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (La Soccola)

'77 KZ400s (La Putana)

Comment

I know of 4 XS1100's and one XS750 here in my town of 10,000 people, that I know of, so far.

2 are registered here.
          Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
          '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Back in March, I was pulling into my local hardware store, on the bike, and I saw a Standard pulling out. I yelled "nice bike" and he turned around, back into the parking lot. When he realized what I was riding, he asked if I had heard about a rally that was being held in our town. I laughed, and told him that the rally he was talking about was one that Wildkat had organized... the "Meeting Of the Minds". The guy on the Standard was Phil the Phlyer, Hobbyman's Dad. He's a pilot for American Airlines. They live a couple of miles from me.

Comment

Working...
            X