Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Baaaaack!

IF only temporarily ,
    I've found this little coffee shop that has an open wireless system, so I am able to check emails and such for a while, will drop in over the next few days before heading up to Suches!

Glad to see you all are on your best behavior!

Okay, off to check the TECH SECTION! BTW, I see a tech post HERE in the member's section that SHOULD HAVE been moved by at least ONE of the several mods during my absenteism!

Oh well, I'll take care of it now!
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

I'm GONE Starting Tomorrow for a while.

Hey Folks,

It's that time of year, and I'll be heading south to ALABAMA to visit MOM for a week, and then up to Suches, Ga. for the annual fall rally we hold there!

Not sure how often I'll be able to check in, etc., so just a word to the MODS to PLEASE watch over the place....like you already always do( THANKYOU ) but you may have to handle things like spammers and such till I can get back on.

ALSO, I won't be able to handle any Fuseblock orders until I get back, only had 1 left from this recent batch of 10 I JUST ordered 2 weeks ago!

Also, I deleted the PM from a fellow needing an extra set of the 90 degree insulated terminals and my CRS won't let me recall who it was? I have them packaged up and ready to go, I'll check here tonight before I hit the bed, and CAN get it addressed and sent out IF he'll contact me again with Name/Address.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

TC have a great trip! You resurrected an old thread and I started reading it from the beginning not realizing its 2 yrs old...seeing Prom's comments and thinking he was back to posting ...only to finally figure it out... We'll keep a lookout for the spammers
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

As soon as you leave we are all going to misbehave. Except, this time I have bigger toys to play with. (Evil Grin)
          But really, have a good trip.
          United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
          If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
          "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
          "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
          Acta Non Verba

Comment

Working...
          X