birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• birthday

Not a real big problem but I noticed when I checked my profile that it had my birthday wrong. (Now I don't mind that it had me 26 years younger). I went in to modify the bio but is is correct on that page. the day,date and year is wrong. Any one know how to correct???
    '79 Yamaha XS Special
    '77 Goldwing
    "84 V65 Magna
    Ron Moss
    1979 xs 1100 yamaha special (sold)
    1984 honda v65 magna (sold)
    1984 vtr 250 intercepter
    1975 250 TL Honda
    2006 Kawsaki Concours
    1979 R100RT BMW

Ron:

There is a bug in the system that doesn't transfer dates earlier than 1970 from the birthdate block in the UserCP screen to the Members screen. Entering a birth year previous to 1970 and the Members page birthdate defaults to 12-31-1969. We (moderators) are working on it. In the meantime, leave the year blank and enter the birth month and day. These will show up OK in the Members tab. We'll post a note when we have a solution.
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

I actually find that a bit distirbing . . . the folks that created this list server software never thought to check if someone older than 32 could put a birthday in . . . .

I can see it now . . . "Them old farts 'ell never log on to something like this."

Or maybe it's payback for the "old farts" that figured we would never need more than 2 digits in the year on software made in the 70's huh?

CUAgain,
      Daniel Meyer
      Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
      Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

Good 1

I resemble that remark.....ha ha

Comment

Working...
        X