Just for you Prometheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for you Prometheus

We accepted an offer on our house today!!!! And our offer was accepted on the new house today!!!! I am less than 2 months away from having that GARAGE!!!!! I am so excited that I can't wait. Full walk-out finished basement. 2 car attatched garage, outside shed. 3/4 acre lot. I already have plans for an outbuilding with welders, plasma cutters, air compressors, the list goes on and on.....

The bottom line is that I am getting that garage and my XS will spend no more nights in a carport.

Oh, and I get to get a riding mower too!!!!!!
    Travis Miller
    1978 E

XS power...

Now you can find an extra XS1100 engine and have the hottest riding mower in Indiana...... Maybe cut that yard time in half so you can spend more time riding.....
    You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
    Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
    Drilled airbox
    Tkat fork brace
    Hardly mufflers
    late model carbs
    Newer style fuses
    Oil pressure guage
    Custom security system
    Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

Parrot Head... that is great news. Sounds like a neat place that you have found. Lots of room... places to do things with... big lot.
      Have T.C. send you the blueprints for the shed he built.
      I'll send out some doll heads that you can mount on the perimeter to keep the neighbors away.
      (You know I'm waiting to see pics!)
      AHAHHAAHHAHHAAAA
      "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

new casa

congratulations on the new house. We signed the closing papers on our new house last night. what a extrememly frustrating experience the whole process is, hurry up and wait seems to be the theme. I found buying a house is like getting married, all your friends do nothing but fill your head with negative stories of how horrific their experience was. however nothing beats the feeling of walking into that garage for the first time once the key is in your pocket.

Comment

Parr8hed, congrats to you.

I know what you mean about the carport thing. My bike storage shed is in the back yard and is is a real PIA to manage my mellon head dog getting my bike in and out. So it stays under a cover on the carport.

Should have sold my house right after Katrina when I was offered an un-Godly amount of $ for it.

Smack in the head. Smack in the head. Smack in the head. OK, I've had enough.
          Mike Giroir
          79 XS-1100 Special

Once you un-can a can of worms, the only way to re-can them is with a bigger can.

Comment

"Frustrating, you want frustrating?"

My Grandparents passed away and left me a little money, which I decided to use as a down payment to buy a house.
            Imagine my surprise when I couldn't do that.
            You see... because of our great government's regulations... Acquiring a large sum of money and wanting to pay cash for something... MEANS IT'S DRUG MONEY!
            I was held up for months ,and had to pay several lawyers to write up stuff proving where I got it from.
            Almost missed out on the house deal.

Comment

Smack in the head. Smack in the head. Smack in the head
              Quit beating your melon-headed dog before I call the county on you!

Comment

Originally posted by prometheus578
                Quit beating your melon-headed dog before I call the county on you!
                Dont call the law! The dog gets fed better than me. Besides, I didnt even smack her a few months ago when she took my timing plate and ran off with it....little thief. Still havent found the thing so she must have burried it.
                Mike Giroir
                79 XS-1100 Special

Once you un-can a can of worms, the only way to re-can them is with a bigger can.

Comment

Working...
                X