April Fools Day pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fools Day pranks

What's the best prank you have pulled or had pulled on you for April Fools Day?

My 2 favorite I've pulled are:

1. Replace the toothpaste near the cap with oragel (numbs for toothache pain). Whole mouth goes dead for about 10 minutes. They try yelling at me with drool flying everywhere.

2. Take Oreos and replace the white creme filling with flour paste, yuck.

One of the best years was when I forgot what day it was and the family was on pins and needles wondering when something was going to happen.
    Pat Kelly
    <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
    1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
    2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
    1999 Suburban (The Ship)
    1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
    1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

fav pranks

Saran Wrap over the toilet bowl. It helps if you unscrew a couple light bulbs in the bathroom.

A rubber band around the hose attachment on the kitchen sink. Aim it carefully.

No wonder I'm divorced. he he he
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

Liquid Heet soaked and dried on the toilet paper.
      http://www.anyotc.com/index.asp?Page...e&keyword=heet
      1993 ZX11D
      1979 CBX
      1973 Z1
      2001 ZX12R

Comment

Previous years: Wake the kids up EARLY and tell them they've overslept for school and must get ready in a hurry. This works even better if it's a week-end.
        This year: My wife was going to go to the store and our '97 GMC truck wouldn't start. The truck had been sitting for two days. [warm weather, in the low 70's] Turned out it had a dead battery; simply the old battery gave up the ghost, nothing at all intentional here.
        I suppose our truck gave 'US' the best prank this year! BTW, 'had to buy a new battery.
        Ride Safe,
        Greg
        '80 XS1100-G "Christine"
        '87 GL1200-I
        '93 KLX650-C

Comment

My favorite prank was in college, I took this girls firebird and set the rear end up off the ground just so the tires weren't touching, and you couldn't see the blocks. It was pretty funny to watch her sit there and put in forward and reverse and wonder why she wasn't going anywhere. After about 10 minutes of rolling on the ground LMFAO, I went and fixed it for her.
          Yamaniac
          '79 xs11 sf - WidowMaker, 750 final drive
          '80 xs1100 sg- ENEMY#1 parts bike no title(free)
          '79 f- frame and swingarm (and title)
          '82 yz 490- needs a cylinder, head, & new piston, etc. Got one for sale?
          '88 Honda cbr600- Running, finally! Training bike for swmbo, maybe a stunt bike for me eventually.

Comment

Working...
          X