Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Yea Baby!

I got's ta have me one of these!

Someone at Yamaha has well and truly pulled on the spandex tights and mask for this baby, the Gen Ryu. This futuristic prowler certainly looks like it just crashed out of your movie screen but it’s actually real and bike lovers at the 39th Tokyo Motor Show this month will get the chance to get all touchy-feely. It’s one of nine bikes, comprising road bikes, eco-bikes and prototypes that Yamaha will be showing off. What’s really special about this one though is that it combines a 600cc engine with a “high-output, high efficiency electric motor” to produce the performance of a 1,000cc bike. And then there’s all that whizz-bang technology built-in: vehicle distance warning sensors, a light system for that adapts for cornering at night, a noise-cancelling system, music player, hands-free mobile phone, voice navigation, rear view monitoring via in-built CCD camera and LCD display. ENOUGH! Where the hell is my super-suit and passport?
    Link to the Page
    JimBoReeno
    My Ex!"Half-Breed"
    '82 XJ1100 Maxim with
    '80 XS1100SG Motor

Current Bike
    2000 Indian Chief
    Millennium Edition

When ya get it can I have yours

XSively
    Bruce
    Bruce Gerken
    '79 XS1100SF
    "The Black"
    '2009 BMW k1300GT'
    The Red Sled.
    St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

NO!
      If I get one of these I would have one on each end of the "bell curve"!

Old School _ - - _ Crazy new "thing"

Then I would hve to start building a stable of those in between!!
      JimBoReeno
      My Ex!"Half-Breed"
      '82 XJ1100 Maxim with
      '80 XS1100SG Motor

Current Bike
      2000 Indian Chief
      Millennium Edition

Comment

Ha!

Bin there done that

Triking - it's a way of life!

www.trikenest.co.uk