Andreas vs Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andreas vs Ebay

I know you've all heard this many times before, but pm andreashweiss before purchasing xs11 parts on ebay.

Some of my more recent purchases:
    $10.00 (4) Carb Boots (in better shape than ones on my F or LH)
    $25.00 (2) Petcocks (Special)
    $20.00 Pilot Box w/ Bracket and Wiring (Special)
    $ Free Universal and Driveshaft
    $50.00+ship Rear Wheel (16" Special) w/ almost NEW Cheng Shin CS Hi-Max 130/90-16 (mounted)

ok, so I've read the (mostly) negative posts regarding Cheng Shin, but for the $, and I needed the 16" rear rim, I couldn't pass this up.

Now, I'm sending Andreas another $60.00 for (3) Slotted Brake Rotors in XSellent condition.

Kudos Andreas.

Yeas, Andreas is the man! I vote that whomever meets up with Andreas gives him a free beverage of his choice What would we do without him? Oh yeah, get ripped off by stealerships and ebay.
    United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
    If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
    "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
    "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
    Acta Non Verba

Comment

Yeas, Andreas is the man! I vote that whomever meets up with Andreas gives him a free beverage of his choice

I've never dealt with him, but we have "snowcamp" in his area every winter, his "people" always check in with us so I keep an eye on name tags just in case.

Andreas, if you read this, I never ask for you by name, I wouldn't want you to get a bad reputation, you know guilt by association.

Comment

bought several things from Andreas last year...parts were always as described..Andreas...who da man ...you da man..thanks for your past help

Comment

Working...
        X