• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'Bout them Patriots?!

Who'd a thunk it?

Go Pats!

Both of Sunday's games were good ones.

I gotta back the colts, though. Indy is a great city.
    I've been in more than one Hemisphere, and I wrote a book to help you do it too (or just prepare better for that week long road trip). Going Small, not just for the little guys.

Comment

I am glad that the pats won so that Peyton can play at home!!! Go Colts.
      Travis Miller
      1978 E

Comment

I'd still have rather seen Peyton have to play on the road than see the (damn) Patriots win again.

Damn that Tom Brady and his winning ways!!!

I was really torn between the Ravens and the Colts though. I like Steve McNair a lot. He still spends a lot of time here in Nashville. Met him several times....he's a great guy. It woulda been cool to see him get another chance at the big game. But to their credit, Indy played a much better game.

Tony ungy can finally put a "D" back in front of his name, now that they have some again.

Now it's the Colts all the way, baby!!
        80 XS1100SG
        81 XS400SH

Some men miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

A Few Animations I've Made

Comment

Who Dat?

How bout that Nawlins?
          XS1100SF
          XS1100F

Comment

fixin

I live in Indy and am all for the Colts. I am glad to see them get this far. However I think its a mute point. I firmly believe the fix is in and the New Orleans Saints will win the Super bowl.

Comment

These replies lead me to question y'alls Patriotism. Where are my New England buddies? C'mon guys, back me up here.

Comment

Hey John, I'm a Niners fan! Our big game was the second one against Seattle!
                See you in two months....
                Ray
                Ray Matteis
                KE6NHG
                XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
                XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

have to agree with oseaghdha and kf4anm, no better way to end the season for New Orleans. Hurricane Katrina, the re-opening of the dome, ending with their first superbowl victory. got to root for the underdog - GO SAINTS!

Comment

I'm really happy to see the Saints do so well also, but when it comes down to it, and my being from Maine, my loyality is still with New England.
                    Patriots
                    Red Sox
                    Celtics
                    Bruins

Comment

That game was torture. Pats had it till the end of the third and fell apart faster than a 70's harley. How did they lose

Whatever, good for Manning. I guess the Colts deserve a shot at it, but it would have been nice to see New England kill the Bears at the super bowl.
                      "It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees."

Comment

I'm amazed how badly the saints caved. Was a pitiful showing for what had been a really good team all year. The Bears were the only ones that showed up for that game....

Go Colts!!!!! Watching Peyton wake up that second half was something to see. Was a great game. Brady's got nearly a fistful of rings.....time to let someone else get one.
                        80 XS1100SG
                        81 XS400SH

Some men miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

A Few Animations I've Made

Comment

Sure I hear that. It's hard not to go with the crowd when your at the in-laws and thery're from Boston.
                          "It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees."

Comment

I was rootin for the Aints, but Urlacher vs Manning should make for a decent Superbowl.
                            XS1100SF
                            XS1100F

Comment

not sure what happened to the saints. they had the bears on the ropes for about 10 minutes in the 3rd quarter but stunk it up the rest of the game. they shot themselves in the foot with the turnovers and mistakes.

It was definately wild around here in indy last night when the colts sent the pats packing. I admit that was one of the most exciting games I've seen in a while. they just let them play. Who would have thought Indy would have run the go ahead touchdown.

Comment

Working...
                              X