on the outside looking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on the outside looking in

don't know what is happening. tried twice to vote in the poll on patches. comes up invaid session. same thing if itry to post a reply to that thread. clicked on contact us. sent e-mail to webmaster. returned no such address. being a putor dummy now what ?..........fly

Are you sure you are logged in? Sometimes the cookies delete. When you open XS11, look to see if your name is in the list of users logged on. You may have to log again
    put something smooooth betwen your legs, XS eleven
    79 F (Blueballs)
    79 SF (Redbutt)
    81 LH (organ donor)
    79 XS 650S (gone to MC heaven)
    76 CB 750 (gone to MC heaven)
    rover has spoken

Comment

Hey Fly,

What Rover said, cause you can Lurk without logging in, but can't post or vote, etc.. If you have your web settings set to delete cookies, or you recently deleted your internet cookies, then you will NOT be logged on, and just need to Log On! I checked your user status, been a member for many a year, thanks! Fully registered, etc.!

As for the Webmaster email link, we are working on that. JP doesn't monitor that address, I'll be creating a REAL addy, and changing it to receive the messages so that I can respond to them!
      T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

New CONTACT WEBMASTER addy!

Hey Fly, and others,

I got a new Hotmail addy setup, and editted the Webmaster Email link to reflect the new addy, so that NOW they will go somewhere, and WILL be read and responded to! Perhaps not that same day, but soon!!

It's ForumAdminXS11 "at" Hotmail.com This way, IF I ever leave, etc., we can pass it on to the next MAIN Admin!
        T.C.
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

i was logged in . came back later in the day. had to log in again. couldn't vote or post either time..............fly

Comment

tried to vote in the poll again. got invalid session again. it did let me post a reply to the patches thread this time.........fly

Comment

don't know what is happening

Could be that XS11dot Com has a "BUG" swatter???

Might want ro re-think your handle

mro
              the menace

Comment

after almost 40 yrs i doubt thats going to happen.........fly

Comment

Working...
                X