X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More Patches in the works!

Originally posted by TopCatGr58
    Hey Neil,

Glad they arrived in a timely manner, and that Customs didn't bother you, and hopefully no postage was due?

Believe it or not, we've only sold about 25 so far!

I've already got an updated XS-XJ Owners Association patch ready(will state '78-'84 vs. only '82 for our Canuck members), proofed, and just need final confirmation, and PAYING them for them to get made, takes only 2 weeks to receive!!

Remember, $1.00 from each patch is going back into XS11.com!

I don't mind(much ) putting my money out in advance to get a good price for them, and these smaller patches are not as big a chunk. But I want to get the LARGE "XS Eleven" back patches made, and they will be a much bigger chunk of change.

So...after "we" sell a few more of these LOGO patches, and then get the XS-XJ OA patches, then I will post and take PRE-ORDERS for the large ones, and I expect to keep the price down to the previous one of $15.00 ea, but maybe even lower!?
    Thanks, and keep those orders coming!

Hey TC.. I am a little bit confused. Is there 2 different OA patches available? If so how do I know which ones I already have so I can order the other OA type?
    Rob
    KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN

1978 XS1100E Modified
    1978 XS500E
    1979 XS1100F Restored
    1980 XS1100 SG
    1981 Suzuki GS1100
    1983 Suzuki GS750S Katana
    1983 Honda CB900 Custom

Comment

Hey Rob,

From my understanding, Bruce was handling the OA patches, but he was out of them. The Original patches from many years ago were the ones that state 78-82. I've got one of those myself.

I don't know or remember if the ones Bruce had made were the ones with 78-84 on them??

So...when I decided to make them, I felt they should include the 84 year, and that's what I did. I'll be keeping my older 78-82 patch, won't switch it for the 84 one. I would say if a person has the older one, just keep using it, but if you don't have one, then the new one will be essentially the same as the old ones, just with the newer year.

I just placed the order yesterday, will have them in about 2 weeks, possibly in time to take with me to the XS East rally!?
      T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Working...
      X