Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacifico fairing parts what are they for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacifico fairing parts what are they for?

I just bought a truck load of misc. parts and I have some NOS Pacifico fairing extentions and it looks like a truck lid that are all NOS parts but I don't have a clue of what they fit and a friend of mine that owns a cycle repair shop and was here helping me try to figure out what eveything goes to thought that Yamaha use to use the Pacifico fairings so here I am trying to find out if this is true? I would have put some pics in but they are too big and I don't know how to make them smaller so if you need them you will have to give me your email address and I will send them to you. So any help will be appreciated and I wish you all Happy Holidays..Mr.Bill
    79 XS1100 SPECIAL (2) 1100 wings- 82 HONDA CX 500 TURBO (2)77 GOLDWING 86 HONDA NIGHT HAWK 84 HONDA 700 83 nighthawk 650 SC-INTERCEPTOR 2 1975 RUPP CENTAURS VW TRIKE (2) 77 YAMAHA 750 TRIPLE 84 YAMAHA 600 83 GS 750 SUZUKI 70? CB350 Honda scrambler- THATS ALL THIS WEEK MR.BILL

AR you asking if yamaha put pacifico fairing on stock? Well, If you were, I beilieve they put them on in 78-79. My dad's 79 oroginally had one but now it has a vetter
    United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
    If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
    "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
    "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
    Acta Non Verba

Comment

I've got an 82 XJ with a Pacifico fairing and lowers, if you do a search or go to the "show us your bike" thread you can see mine, I'd send a link/include a photo but I'm too lazy. (sorry, on the wifes computer, photos on mine, maybe Monday when I'm at work)

Comment

like this

Comment

Pacifico part identified

Thats it, thank you very much for your help now all I have to do is find out what the cover that I have is for? it may even be for a side bag? but again thank you for your help and I wish you and yours a very merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year..
          79 XS1100 SPECIAL (2) 1100 wings- 82 HONDA CX 500 TURBO (2)77 GOLDWING 86 HONDA NIGHT HAWK 84 HONDA 700 83 nighthawk 650 SC-INTERCEPTOR 2 1975 RUPP CENTAURS VW TRIKE (2) 77 YAMAHA 750 TRIPLE 84 YAMAHA 600 83 GS 750 SUZUKI 70? CB350 Honda scrambler- THATS ALL THIS WEEK MR.BILL

Comment

Working...
          X