Off to see Trans Siberian Orchestra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to see Trans Siberian Orchestra

For the fifth straight year. I'll let you know how good it was. As usual.

Those guys ROCK...LOVE that Christmas music!

I can shake the windows at my house with that stuff!
    CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
    Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

Well, we made the show, and back home safely. We were just a little disappointed. Some of the vocalists were different, and somehow, the tempo of the music seemed a littler slower than it should be. Don't get me wrong, it was a great show, and we had floor searts, about 20 rows back, but it just didn't live up to our expectations. Maybe I was expecting too much.

Comment

Live

I saw then live in Jacksonville last month and thought they were great! However, I understand that there are two different TSO groups touring this year. When they were playing in Jacksonville, they also had a concert in Detroit (I think).
        Walt
        80 XS11s - "Landshark"
        79 XS11s
        03 Valkyrie
        80 XS Midnight Special - Freebee 1
        78 Honda CB125C - Freebee 2
        81 Suzuki 850L - Freebee 3

Comment

I was wondering about that also. If you look at their schedule, they do have two concerts going on at once in different cities. Like John said, you could interchange instrument players alot easier than you could vocalists. When you get used to hearing a certain person sing it a certain way (Especially being the 5th time seeing them) change is not always a good thing. Although... the dark headed guy that sounds like scratchy voiced Joe Cocker (to me) could stand to be replaced in my opinion! lol.

Sorry to hear you were disappointed. Go to their site and let them know that you don't appreciate their money hungry ways this year!

Tod
          Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
          '06 Suzuki DR650
          *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
          '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
          '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
          '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
          '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
          '81 XS1100 Special
          '81 YZ250
          '80 XS850 Special
          '80 XR100
          *Crashed/Totalled, still own