No announcement yet.

Latest mind boggling scientific study!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest mind boggling scientific study!

Attention Wildcat:
    News flash! New scientific study finds that women talk three times as much as men!. The study doesn’t state if the latter includes moans, grunts, and belches.
    When I relayed this to SWMBO she replyed:” Well of course we have too: men only hear every third word we say!” But I wonder which came first: the chicken or the egg?
    E.Liberty
    Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
    I've been riding since 1959.

I'll have to agree with your wife...

of course... if you include the voices that I talk to... you would have to multiply by 5...

"mumble mumble mumble" says I...
    "Are you talking to me?" asks John
    "No Hon... just conferencing with the voices again."
    "Okay"
    "Hey Hon"
    "What?"
    "Why is it you always hear me when I talk to the voices but never when I'm talking to you?"
    "I don't know... why do you talk louder to the voices than you do to me?"

That's probably a good question...

You know... I would have taken issue with the similar line going on in another thread... but thought better of it... but since you openly invited me to this one... we'll just see what happens.
    I'm feeling a bit feisty today ANYway...

81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

Eastern Block Science

Veeeeeery interesting Ed.

I watched a documentary last week. Some Dr. Molotav from Kazhikstan proved ...and I quote ..."Woman's brain eez size ahv squirrel..."

I think the title of this documentary was ...uh...uh...Hmmm...I think it was something like Borat?

Comment

Gosh Cody...

That would mean the squirrel would be what? Like this size?

81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

Brings up the other question. Why can't kids hear ya when you holler at them in the same room and they don't you, but they can hear an ice cream truck 12 blocks away?
          When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

Working...
          X