Might be humorous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be humorous

I usually don't post things of this nature, but...
    http://www.glumbert.com/media/badrobber
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

They need to lock him up to protect him from HIMSELF!! What an idiot.... You know his story will be... "They are racist! All I did was steal ONE cigarette!" lol

Tod
    Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
    '06 Suzuki DR650
    *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
    '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
    '81 XS1100 Special
    '81 YZ250
    '80 XS850 Special
    '80 XR100
    *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

What is worse is that they probably had to take him to the hospital after all of those falls. Guess who pays for that?
      wingnut
      81 SH (Daily Ride)
      81 650XJ (Brother in laws bike, Delivered)
      81 650XJ Jane Doe (Son's Ride)
      82 750XJ Project bike (Son in law's future ride)
      81 XS 400

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another; and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.”

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

those are some of the funniest stinkin' videos on the net. the japanese limiricks rock.

Comment

stay in school!

moron
          "a good man knows his limitations" dirty harry
          History
          85 Yamaha FJ 1100
          79 yamaha xs1100f
          03 honda cbr 600 f4
          91 yamaha fzr 600
          84 yamaha fj 1100
          82 yamaha seca 750
          87 yamaha fazer
          86 yamaha maxim x
          82 yamaha vision
          78 yamaha rd 400

Comment

ROFL, that's awesome. That guy took several hard blows and still kept going. Tough dude. Stupid, but tough.

Seen a few funny videos from my own customers from time to time. You wouldn't believe all the things people do when they don't know they are on camera. I've gotten so used to being recorded, I end up thinking about it constantly.
            80 XS1100SG
            81 XS400SH

Some men miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

A Few Animations I've Made

Comment

I dare say we've got some plonkers like this over on this side of the pond. I put it down to a lack of forward planning. Mind you he'll proberbly get that wrong as well.

Comment

this will require a guru to explain, cause i stumped

Last edited by mason79; 12-03-2006, 02:01 PM.
                History
                85 Yamaha FJ 1100
                79 yamaha xs1100f
                03 honda cbr 600 f4
                91 yamaha fzr 600
                84 yamaha fj 1100
                82 yamaha seca 750
                87 yamaha fazer
                86 yamaha maxim x
                82 yamaha vision
                78 yamaha rd 400

Comment

"Go to Gap, buy a pair of pants"

Bah! Not much of a trip.. nor much of a man, if he didn't check out the tool dept. at Sears.
                  And I'm really astounded too, by the "Chances of a man winning an arguement" graph. I can't see how this applies to us.
                  I mean... Hey... we own XS's. We are men in the classical sense of the word.
                  Win an arguement! Are you kiddin' me? What man lets their woman think she has the right to an arguement? Like her opinion counts?
                  Come on, Mason get with the program...
                  Either you tell your woman just who rides the XS in your household... or you might as well go get yourself a Vespa.
                  "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

And I'm really astounded too, by the "Chances of a man winning an arguement" graph. I can't see how this applies to us. I mean... Hey... we own XS's. We are men in the classical sense of the word. Win an arguement! Are you kiddin' me?
                    Arguement?! What arguement?.. She starts arguing and I start the bike. About the time I hit 4th gear i have forgotten every word she has said. When I get back a day or two later, she is sweet as pie.
                    I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.... It smells like......victory

Comment

Re: "Go to Gap, buy a pair of pants"

Originally posted by prometheus578
                      Bah! Not much of a trip.. nor much of a man, if he didn't check out the tool dept. at Sears.
                      And I'm really astounded too, by the "Chances of a man winning an arguement" graph. I can't see how this applies to us.
                      I mean... Hey... we own XS's. We are men in the classical sense of the word.
                      Win an arguement! Are you kiddin' me? What man lets their woman think she has the right to an arguement? Like her opinion counts?
                      Come on, Mason get with the program...
                      Either you tell your woman just who rides the XS in your household... or you might as well go get yourself a Vespa.
                      you are right prom, we do xs's between our legs...
                      History
                      85 Yamaha FJ 1100
                      79 yamaha xs1100f
                      03 honda cbr 600 f4
                      91 yamaha fzr 600
                      84 yamaha fj 1100
                      82 yamaha seca 750
                      87 yamaha fazer
                      86 yamaha maxim x
                      82 yamaha vision
                      78 yamaha rd 400

Comment

Great stuff Mason79! Before I checked out this tread I posted one with the subject line "Latest mind boggleing scientific study!" Check it out.
                        E.Liberty.
                        Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
                        I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

Working...
                        X