No announcement yet.

Thank you!!!!!!You all are wonderful!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!!!!!!You all are wonderful!!!

Thank you all so very much for helping me say goodbye to David's bike, a very special bike for a very special man. He would have loved the ride on Saturday but I know that he was with all of us in spirit.

I also know that God sent Richard to me, he just made everything fall right into place. I know that Richard will love that bike as much as David did.

I truly enjoyed meeting everyone and having everyone here at the house and being able to visit. All of you have really touched my heart. Everyone was so nice, puts the faith back that there are really some wonderful souls in this world.

Kat, thank you so very much for the beautiful painting of David, I will treasure it always. And Linda, thank you for telling me the wonderful things you told me, your words gave me a great deal of comfort.

David and I were blessed that we have such wonderful friends and I love you all. Thank you and hugs to you all!!! Cindy
    Cynthia Delzell

Hi Cynthia,

I really wish I could have made it down. I'm glad you got the chance to meet some of the wonderful people that make their way through this world.

You continue to be in our thoughts.
    CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
    Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

Working...
    X