March 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2007

Okay... the meeting of XSives has only increased our XSiveness...
    Tentative plans are being made for some kind of get together at our place around the 21st of March.

The suggestion has been made to have mini workshops for anyone interested in showing their stuff or learning from others... maybe a ride... could last anywhere from 1 - ? days... not the ride.. the whole deal...
    All suggestions are welcome...

We have room to sleep 5 on the living room floor... 8 if you are really friendly... 1 on the couch... If we kick the kids over to a friend's house... 3 - 6 more. Several hotels and motels in the area for those who require more privacy and enough room in our backyard to set up some tents fpr those who like to rough it...

More details as things progress...
    All are welcome!
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Well, I can't see into the future that far, but I might be able to convince my parents to let a few stay at my house since we are soo close. My break is the week before, so I will be off at school most of the day. Just thought I could help since this is soo close to home.
    United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
    If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
    "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
    "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
    Acta Non Verba

Comment

We are so there!

SWMBO, Scorpion and I will attend. She will bring "the other side" with her! ;o)

That looks to be a Wednesday. So I'm guessing Thursday and Friday too?

greg
      Gone but never Forgotten:
      1980 XS11SG - "Scorpion"

Current:
      2006 Yamaha FJR1300A - "Orion"
      2007 Honda CBR600RR - "Twitch"

"Life is not a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid on broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming:

WOW - What a ride!

Comment

Partial change of plans... sort of... maybe

I posted this after giving it all more thought...

http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...threadid=11820

Hoping to get some of our brothers and sisters from the north in on this and March may not be good weatherwise...

Still open for any discussion, opinions... whatever...

Looking forward to seeing you both!
        81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

Working...
        X