Houston/Huntsville area Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston/Huntsville area Help

Found some GL1000 spoke rims on ebay that I would like to try and mount up to my XS11. The only problem I am having is that the guy will only allow pick up in Conroe, TX. Is there anyone in that area that could find it in there heart to pick these up for me and ship them to California. I think that this will round out my plans for a XS11 Cafe Racer.

Thanks,

Camron

I am in the area, if they are still aval. I could pick them up for you, let me know

Bobby

Comment

make sure they are not comstars. a lot of the early gw rims were bolt together. they didn't put cast rims on until 83

Comment

Now I really need help

Bobby,

I ended out getting those wheels that I had posted about. If you are still able to help me out, this guy is asking when I can get them picked up. If you could just get them and put them in a box I could issure the UPS call tag.

Thanks,

Camron

Comment

if you can get me his contact info, I will see about getting them picked up,

Comment

here's the contact info...finally

Well I have had some trouble with the forum since I tried to change my e-mail address. SO I'm back with the contact info for the guy who has my spoke rims. If you have any time to pick these up I would really appreciate it.

Josh
            802 Hilbig Road
            Conroe, TX 77301

same road as the montgomery county jail with two houses on it. Its the second brick house on the right side of the road at the end. Please send me an e-mail and I will respond with his phone number so that you can call to schedule a pickup time.

Thanks,

Camron
            camron_conlee@sbcglobal.net

Comment

anybody out there

kawa bob you out there? Anybody else live near Conroe, TX that could pick up some rims for me and put them in a box so I can have UPS pick them up.

Thanks,

Camron

Comment

Bueller...Bueller......Bueller

Still trying to get some rims picked up out of Conroe, Tx. If anyone is available to help me out I would greatly appreciate it. The rims are already paid for, I just need to get them picked up and shoved in a box so that I can have UPS pick them up.

Thanks,

Camron

Comment

woww.. im josh..

.. i some how stumbled upon this page.. two years later.. the rims are laying behind my house in a scrap metal pile .. i wonderd what ever happend to the person who bought the rims.. i was living in ny at the time and unable to box them up otherwise i would have ... crazy small world..
                  i can dig them out if you wana pay me the shipping? ... if they arent completely trashed.. that is ....bobs_auto_nstuff ..ebay .. give me a click

Comment

Working...
                  X