Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear light/indicator/license plate Assembly

Hi Everyone,
    Since I last spoke I have found some panniers/ saddlebags for my SF. The problem I have now is that the rear indicators/ turn signals have to moved from there home on the side of the seat. I've seen some XS's with the rear light/ indicators/license plate all on one bracket. Have any of you members a chrome bracket I've discribed and would like to part with it for some pennies/dimes/beer vouchers/what ever?

Al

Like this?
    Why thank you, yes it is old and no, I don't want a new one.

Comment

Re: Rear light/indicator/license plate Assembly

Originally posted by ardvark1
      Hi Everyone,
      Since I last spoke I have found some panniers/ saddlebags for my SF. The problem I have now is that the rear indicators/ turn signals have to moved from there home on the side of the seat. I've seen some XS's with the rear light/ indicators/license plate all on one bracket. Have any of you members a chrome bracket I've discribed and would like to part with it for some pennies/dimes/beer vouchers/what ever?

Al

yes it's just a long hollow chrome tube to relocate the stock turn signals, i may not need mine anymore, it mounts behing the license plate... pm me
      "a good man knows his limitations" dirty harry
      History
      85 Yamaha FJ 1100
      79 yamaha xs1100f
      03 honda cbr 600 f4
      91 yamaha fzr 600
      84 yamaha fj 1100
      82 yamaha seca 750
      87 yamaha fazer
      86 yamaha maxim x
      82 yamaha vision
      78 yamaha rd 400

Comment

Another on ebay

80 SG
        81 SH in parts
        99 ST1100
        91 ST1100

Comment

First of all thanks for your replies. A couple of you may have misunderstood what I'm after. Sorry I should have explained in more detail. The rear lights you have shown me are standard rear light for XS's with indicators on the side of the bike not the ones I'm after which are part of the rear light and number plate assembly. Now onto what Mason said about the tube. A question springs to mind here, do you think all bikes with the indicators as part of the rear light assembly have this tube as an addon? If this is the case then perhaps I'm chaseing after a assembly that does not exist. Any views from any members would be a great help in solving the dilemma I'm in.

Comment

Hi Alan,
            I think I have the tail light bracket that you want.
            The bike that I bought earlier this summer had a full dress hard bags and fairing. I took it all off and was running it naked, (like them that way). Anyway I am looking for the light posts that mount to the frame sides. Maybe we could set up a straight across trade?
            PM me with your email and I will scan a pic of it to make sure that is exactly what you are looking for.
            Ed
            Ed

78/82 XS/XJ mostly made up of parts bikes
            XS1100 SG 1980 Will restore to original over time

Comment

Working...
            X