What Cycling is to me:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Cycling is to me:

I have a 5 megapixel digital camera that I pair well over $400 for. The below photo ironicaly comes from a diposable 35mm that was upsidedown over my head and facing backwards. Yet is still captures what cycling means to me more than any photo I have ever taken.

I snapped this over the weekend during a 1750 mile round trip from Indianapolis to Pensacola, Fl. With my bike beneath me, my two best friends behind me, my dad looking down from above to keep the sun shining, and the flag of the greatest nation in the world flying behind me. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Beautiful.

A very liberating picture. Nicely done. I bet when you took it you thought, "I hope I get something in the viewfinder."

Those can obviously be the best ones.

Nicely Done.
    JimBoReeno
    My Ex!"Half-Breed"
    '82 XJ1100 Maxim with
    '80 XS1100SG Motor

Current Bike
    2000 Indian Chief
    Millennium Edition

Comment

Now that, is a great shot.

Comment

God bless our freedoms
        God bless America

What more is there to say?
        Mike Giroir
        79 XS-1100 Special

Once you un-can a can of worms, the only way to re-can them is with a bigger can.

Comment

Looks like the perfect poster to me! Any chance this has a link to photo dump etc?

Certain people, swimbo included, just don't feel it.

Ride On!!!!
          82 XJ1100J "Jackel"
          78 Honda CB750-74 Honda CB750
          74 Husky 400
          70 Yamaha 360 & 70 175 enduros

Comment

That imagine is actually stored on photobucket already so you could do a "right click, save as" to save a copy to your own hard drive. Of course, the image belongs to kf4anm. You should check with him before you use it for anything.

I'm surprised he hasn't downsized it and made it into a new avatar. It still looks pretty neat at 65 pixels wide!
            Ken Talbot

Comment

Working...
            X