Hey! I'm XStremely XSive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tod

you are a sick puppy... and that is just cruel punishment... I see that you are closing in on Guru status. Gooood... this gives me time to plan.
    Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha
    (yep... gets easier everytime I type it)

Some people are so easy to please!!!
    Which makes John's life a bit easier...

81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

Hmmmm....

Lets see... I'm getting closer to fluffing MY way to Guru... John IS a Guru... I am coming to see you two Friday...

Now who is it again that buys the first round Newbie??!? : )

LOL.. Oh yeah... it's the guy that's coming to your house needing a favor! lol... See you Early Friday morning..... with the Shiner Bock in hand! (OK.. right after the motor in hand)

Tod
      Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
      '06 Suzuki DR650
      *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
      '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
      '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
      '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
      '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
      '81 XS1100 Special
      '81 YZ250
      '80 XS850 Special
      '80 XR100
      *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

For those non-believers

See what I can do with carbs...

and there's more too... I just don't have pics yet.

Speaking of Newbies... We were discussing this yesterday... what exactly differentiates a Newby from anyone else? Registration date? Number of posts? Number of posts with accurate information?
        81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

Speaking of Newbies... We were discussing this yesterday... what exactly differentiates a Newby from anyone else? Registration date? Number of posts? Number of posts with accurate information?

Please note that one may not change the there "status" other than # of posts. So........it's not my fault..........

In the process of moving my shop. Have dedicated one corner for my XS'es. Can see that I need to add a few "tools" to be able to get my carbs just right tho.........

Question Wildkat: How do ya adjust the float-ers when "flushing" em???

mro

Comment

Well Geez mro...

You being the Guru, I thought you would have figured out that you have to get the timing JUST right... please see Step 2 in my illustration for doing this properly.
            If you need any help... please feel free to ask...

81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
            80 LG Black Magic
            78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
            For those on FB

Comment

Working...
            X