Shameless plea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless plea

A friend of mine told me about this contest and I thought "What the heck? Might as well..."
    Please vote for my pumpkin...

http://photocontest.shutterfly.com/a...e?entry=161816

Thanks!
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Done

Let us know how you get on

Triking - it's a way of life!

www.trikenest.co.uk

Comment

You got my vote.
      -Meri
      "Boldly Going Nowhere"

www.meriwetherphoto.net

Comment

Thanks!

I was looking at the numbers at the bottom of the page for my picture and I keep moving up... I think that might tell where I stand in the ratings... so far I am 79 of over 3200.
        WooHoo!

Thanks again!
        81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

Ahem...

maybe not...
          lol
          Forget my last... but still vote for me!
          81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
          80 LG Black Magic
          78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
          For those on FB

Comment

Done!

But, I have to admint, I liked the A.G. duo. I gave you the 5 stars, and gave them the 4.
            Gone but never Forgotten:
            1980 XS11SG - "Scorpion"

Current:
            2006 Yamaha FJR1300A - "Orion"
            2007 Honda CBR600RR - "Twitch"

"Life is not a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid on broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming:

WOW - What a ride!

Comment

Hey wildcat! Nice arts!
              CUAgain,
              Daniel Meyer
              Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
              Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

Thanks!

But, I have to admint, I liked the A.G. duo. I gave you the 5 stars, and gave them the 4.
                I know... there are some REALLY good ones there... but I'm going to be a little (lot) selfish on this one.

Thanks Dragonrider!
                81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                80 LG Black Magic
                78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                For those on FB

Comment

That is great WC!! Every year I aspire to create a decent carving and just as reugularly I am dissapoint with the finall product. Good job!
                  '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

OK, Wildkat, you have my vote. But then, if not, I guess I'd be sleeping in the garage next time I stop by.
                    Ray
                    Ray Matteis
                    KE6NHG
                    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
                    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

"I see no contest."

"Hi... this is a pic of my son Johnny and his Grampa picking out pumpkins."
                      "Hi, this is a pic of Cheryl dressed as a cute princess."
                      "Hi, this is my "crack-whore" daughter dressed as a "crack whore"
                      Come on, people, this is Halloween!
                      Photo's should be of seasonal things, like bloody entrails, dismembered limbs and the "heartbreak of psoriasis", not kids dressed as He-Man.
                      Now.. an festivly dressed mannequin, lying face down on the shoulder of the road, seeds spilling out of his smashed punkin' head would have gotten my vote.
                      Oh... there's always next year...
                      This year, vote goes to Wildkat.
                      "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

OK, 'Cat, you got my vote! Nice work. Gotta respect a woman that's so handy with a knife----OR ELSE

Comment

Now.. an festivly dressed mannequin, lying face down on the shoulder of the road, seeds spilling out of his smashed punkin' head would have gotten my vote.
                          I'm going to keep that in mind for next year... or next week... Just to keep things in the spirit... You always have the best ideas!

Now Ray... I wouldn't make you sleep in the garage... the shed would be another story... but you voted for me (I'll take your word for it)... so you have a nice warm spot next time you're in town

Randy... you are a VERY wise man

81xsproject - I have a little edge since I do sculpture with rocks... not much room for error there either... kind of like cutting wood, you can always cut it shorter... but it's REALLY difficult cutting it longer... (but I cut it TWICE and it's STILL too short)

Thanks again Guys and Gal(s)! First prize is $2500... so I'm REALLY hoping to do well.
                          81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                          80 LG Black Magic
                          78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                          For those on FB

Comment

I voted 5 stars,
                            Hey Prom, is this what you're looking for? (my Haunted Corn Maize actors)

Comment

Blue suit jacket with brown pants... Now that's scarey!
                              As for the other pic... that look of willfull determination... a rather "head-strong'" young lady.
                              "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Working...
                              X