Midnight special exhaust on ebay !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight special exhaust on ebay !

Hi ! Maybe some of you are interested in a good exhaust to your LG or LH? Chech ebay item# 140047298943 , the seller has also other parts on ebay now.
    I have also a question to you all: do any of you have a NOS left side muffler/head pipes to LG/LH? I ask because I "won" the right side on ebay some days ago (ebay item #170041077383)
    I think I was quite lucky ,because the seller had listed it as XS1100L. I think most of us search with these key words: XS1100,XS 1100,XS ELEVEN. But it could be a good idea to also search with these searchwords: XS1100LG,XS11.XS1100S,XS1100SF and so on. Sometimes sellers list their items with searchwords that maybe nobody use!
    Good luck !
    TERJE

`79SF
    `80SG x 2
    `80LG x 2
    `81SH
    `82XJ1100J
    `83CB1000 CUSTOM
    `79WIFE

I search ebay with xs11**, brings up anything for xs1100's.
    1979 XS1100 SF
    Under Construction,
    Due out by Spring '07
    "Some days, it ain't even worth chewing through the restraints."

TomKat

Comment

Nice looking set of pipes! These ones will bring a few buck$
      Ken Talbot

Comment

they got too pricey for me...
        "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
        1981 LH

Comment

Close to $500 and still climbing. This one may very well pass the $1000 mark. Wait until the flurry of bidding in the final minutes hits.

They're nice, but not that nice.
          80 XS1100SG
          81 XS400SH

Some men miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

A Few Animations I've Made

Comment

There was a complete 23,000 mile bike sold by the original owner, it only went for $910

Item # 270046726828
            Randy

Price List:

Taking it apart: Free
            Putting it back together: Cheap
            Putting it back together RIGHT: 'spensive
            Having actually work when it's done: Priceless

Comment

Did anyone on here buy anything from the guy that sold these pipes? jollyrogers.mc is his ebay name. I bought some things that have not shown up and can't get replies to calls or emails. Just wondering if I'm the only one...
              "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
              1981 LH

Comment

Working...
              X