Ply. Voyager BCM location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ply. Voyager BCM location

Would anyone here be able to tell me where the body control module is located on a 91 ply. Voyager? Fuel gauge, temp. gauge, and speedo quit working. Ocassionaly when after intial start-up, start rolling and door locks, instrument lights and such go crazy, then check gauges light goes on. Have been told likely cause is body control module. Interesting as dealer parts man said for me to give him the I.D. number off it(when I find it) so as to order a new one. There is a core on old one, as they go back to manufacturer for fixing. Kinda sounds like our XS TCI modules with a 'cold' solder joint,......LOL. Anyone who could help with the location of the BCM......would much appreciate. Thanks, Brant.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

On my '97 its under the fuse panel.

Don't ask me how I know!

Same wierd symptoms that you had!

Comment

Hey........Thanks Randy! I'll look, as that's bout the only logical place left. Good thing it's the girlfriends and not mine(over-priced Chrysler thingie)..........from your hint, fairly sure a new replacement should resolve the problem. Have diconnected battery cable for 30+ min.........after reconnection it all trys to find itself with all the doorlock racket and such as I'm sure your familiar with..........Again Thanks for the affirmation.
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
      X