eleven special on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eleven special on ebay

Here is one for you left coast xs lovers. An 81 eleven special that may fall thru the cracks on ebay because of the way it is listed- item #160040463224.
    Looks like a P.O. chromed the driveshaft, maybe there are more chromed parts.
    Andy

thanks Andy
    I bid on it but I wonder what the reserve is...??

If I could afford it I'd have 6 more XS11s...
    my wife doesn't care how many I have so it's just a money issue at this point
    (I'm gonna collect as many as I can for the short time I have left - so far: 2 and counting )

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

(I'm gonna collect as many as I can for the short time I have left - so far: 2 and counting )
      Collect the Whole Set!
      XS1100SF
      XS1100F

Comment

Bethel Island

Was up there yesterday, (Dad lives there)

Looks like guys staying in the camping/trailer park at the Delta Resort, might take a look when I'm up there Sunday.

Will not bid tho, reserve not met and already too rich for me

If I could afford it I'd have 6 more XS11s...
        Have 6 now (2 parts only tho) and only get em when price is right. Not running brings the price down to manageable levels.
        Saw couple specials on creigslist last week, don't think either will sell, both were asking $3,500.00.

mro

Comment

I ***LOVE*** my '80 SG - but I would have never payed $3,500 for it...
          ...maybe in parts to keep it running well/looking good but not out-right...

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

81 Special

Rode over to where I thought bike was and found it.

Not bad looking. Little extra chrome on it, swing arm, muf/foot peg brackets etc. Chrome on alt cover peeling some.

Pod filters and 4 into 1 exhaust. Guy started it up, very ruff but did start. Might be due to either dirty carbs or not jetted for filters and exhaust. Gauges looked good and labels looked good to.

I see price has gone to $1,000.00 and might go higher......
            Might be worth it, just not to me.

mro

Comment

I was away for a few days and I'm suprised to see how high the bidding has gone already. The XS11 must have a large and growing fan club.
              BTW - Thanks to Uncle Spot for a nice XS Eleven hat and quick shipping to boot!
              Andy

Comment

Working...
              X