Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will see many of you at Suches!

Hey Folks,

I know this is NOT the Rally forum, but not everyone goes there to read posts. I'm leaving tomorrow 5AM from Va. heading down to Enterprise, Ala, then on to Orlando, Fla. to visit other relatives, then back to ALA, and then back up to Suches the following Friday for the VJMC Rally.

I'll be off radar for probably a few days, will try to get on in FLA, the hotel has Internet there....MOM in Ala. doesn't !
    I'm trailering Godzilla, but it's still a LOooooong 900+ mile 1 day trip!
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Hey,

You guys have a fun and safe time, wish I could be there with you. But, I'll be there in spirit!

Comment

.. i sure wish i could go to Suches

i hope everyone has a real good time. the weather will be perfect. take lots of pictures, you know the standard stuff, babes, mountains, babes, cool old bikes, more cool old bikes.....

Comment

Have a great trip TC. The weather here in VA sucks so bad I hope you will be able to keep Godzilla dry on the trailer. Let me know what I missed and maybe I'll be able to take off some time next year.
        80 G "The Beast"
        81 H "The Dresser"
        79 XS650 II
        82 650 Maxim
        70 DT-1 Enduro
        66 Honda CL-77 Scrambler
        96 H-D Road King

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

alabami

if you read on the road, enterprise is a little south but if you can make time stop at the barbers museum just west of b-ham. you will not regret the extra mileage.

Comment

TC I’m the same color as your bike, GREEN with envoy! I can’t make it this year, waiting on new rubber and a list of honey do’s as long as your route, but I’m planning on it next year. Ride hard and safe

Dave
            wingnut
            81 SH (Daily Ride)
            81 650XJ (Brother in laws bike, Delivered)
            81 650XJ Jane Doe (Son's Ride)
            82 750XJ Project bike (Son in law's future ride)
            81 XS 400

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another; and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.”

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X