No announcement yet.

Tkat's fork brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that being the case Ray, ride on over, check in on Tkat and ask if he got my e-mail as I want one of his braces for my 81 Venturer.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

I will, next week. I'm in Los Alamos, NM at the moment. Work has me in all the "lousy"places!
      And yes, that is sarcasm!! NM is a great place, just wish I could have Daily Ride here, as the roads are great.
      Ray
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Great for riding this time of year..................but all in all, to desolate for me. Born and raised on western slope of Colo., and would miss the mountains. Know I did when living in Tuscon for bout 6months. Here in Grand Junction, ride year round and can go less than an hour in any direction and be over 10,000ft. Good for leavin' the heat behind in summer. Thanks Ray, talk to ya later,................Brant.
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
        X