XSive Maximus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSive Maximus

Hey, I just noticed I have been bumped up to XSive Maximus. Do I get a prize? How bout a shot at least a couple of the virgins the Gurus get? Have I reached point where I can at least walk upright and make eye contact with a Guru?
    When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Pardon this interruption

Having just attained the rank of Truly Xsive myself... I'm not even sure I can talk to you with your newly attained higher power... but everytime I see mention of these virgins I can't help but think...
    Wouldn't it be more of a reward to have a few women who know what they are doing? I've never been with a virgin female... but I've had a couple of males... and well... it's much better if they've got a bit of experience.

I'm just sayin'
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

Speaking as a GURU, I can say with authority that virgins are NOT all they're cracked up to be. But then again I haven't seen one for a loooong time. That's a good thing, right? RIGHT?

Comment

That is true, Randy. But the joy is in the hunt!
        If the hunt takes one cross country on his trusty XS1100, so much the better.
        Ray
        Ray Matteis
        KE6NHG
        XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
        XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Well Ray

You recently finished a cross country ride...did you find any?

Comment

"Oh, I could write volumes here, but I think I'll sit this one out."

I'll just congratulate Webbcraft... and take my adolescent thoughts and move on. (Don't want to get in trouble)
            "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

This is my 200th post. I know it is a waste of a post, but at least it marks the occasion. I try to not post unless it is sharing information or giving advice, or the occasional query. Wanna race to guru?
              United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
              If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
              "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
              "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
              Acta Non Verba

Comment

originally posted by XSive Maximus
                Hey, I just noticed I have been bumped up to XSive Maximus. Do I get a prize?
                Cool,
                just rode home in the rain
                I'll let you clean my 80G

mro
                btw, prefer "uninhibited" over experience

Comment

Hey, I will clean it! For a small fee of course.

Again, I am breaking my own posting rules. Now my 201st post.
                  United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
                  If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
                  "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
                  "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
                  Acta Non Verba

Comment

Again, I am breaking my own posting rules. Now my 201st post.

Only 799 more to go.

Just keep saying "But the joy is in the hunt!"

mro

Comment

Haste makes waste

This is my 200th post. I know it is a waste of a post, but at least it marks the occasion. I try to not post unless it is sharing information or giving advice, or the occasional query.
                      No such thing as a waste of a post... but an admirable thing for you to do. It's like, no question is a silly question, but then there are a few that come close. Not being a mechanic... if I offered advice regarding mechanics, I would be forced to change my handle to Miss... Miss Information.
                      I have found that sticking to questions is my best bet... and offering a bit of comic and creative relief here and there.
                      I will "fluff" my way to the top.

Congratulations to both of you on your new rankings!
                      81 SH Something Special
                      81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                      80 LG Black Magic
                      78 E Standard Practice

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                      For those on FB

Comment

In retrospect, the virgin thing is not all its cracked up to be. I mean, look at all the trouble you have with a new car. Little things don't work right, hafta look in the owners manual just to figure out the buttons on the radio. Ya gotta take it back to the dealer a couple of times to get them all fixed. Whole new story if you get a "lemon". Rigs with with few K on them are much easier to deal with.

But then again, at my age, my idea of an all-nighter is sleeping thru the night without having to get up to go to the bathroom.

(This post can be considered "fluff")
                        When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

You wanna see fluff?

Now, that is fluff. Seven more pots like this, and I'll hit 3000, but that's a cheap way of doing it.

Comment

"Virgins and cars."

I mean, look at all the trouble you have with a new car.
                            Yeah, but Webbcraft...
                            What about that "New Car Smell?"
                            'member how the girls in high school all smelled... cheap perfume and bubble gum? Just like the smell of a new car.
                            (For you older guys... "'member the first time you saw "Betsy"..., and how she smelled... just like a new Conestoga heading across the prairie?)
                            Ahh... new cars....! There's nothing like being the first one to twist her knobs and stain her seat. Everything was tight and well lubed... and when you turned her on... she stayed on.
                            An older model (experienced, as Wildkat would put it)... Oh sure, she's been around the block a few times and knows the route, but her seat is sagging, body work is dented and wrinkled, and often when you try to turn her on, she just grumbles at you and refuses to spark.
                            Men, (as referring to cars)on the other hand, get better as the miles wear on. Sure... they may carry that extra spare tire, and the exhaust out their rear end might be louder on some models, but they still turn on just as quickly as when new. Pistons will keep moving in that familiar rhythm as long as their rods stay straight and don't bend. (but they do tend to drink and smoke a lot)
                            "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Cars and women

If you keep them running right and start them on a regular basis... they are almost always ready to go. On occasion, you will get the cold start problems, but that goes with everything... including men. After all, sometimes you can get them going, but sometimes it's keeping them going that's the trick.

Everythings' looks and actions change with age, but after time, you learn the idiosyncrasies and adjust. It's like... I don't know... having a 26 year old bike.

Virgins are like puppies... excited and willing... but messy and frustrating.
                              81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                              80 LG Black Magic
                              78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                              For those on FB

Comment

Working...
                              X