Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Yammys Will My Factory Fairing Fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Yammys Will My Factory Fairing Fit?

JUST PUT MY FAIRING ON EBAY AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT ALL BIKES IT WILL WORK ON ITS OFF FROM A XS1100 STANDARD 1979 WILL IT FIT 78-81 STANDARDS AND SPECIALS AND WHAT ELSE? ALSO THE SAME WITH THE FACTORY BAGS AND TRUNK? I KEEP TRYING TO GET THE ITEM # IN THE AD BUT I KEEP LOSING THE AD WHERE AM I SCREWING UP HERE? IT SHOULD BE THAT HARD?Item number: 190035069111..HEY I DID IT
    Last edited by mrbsyammy; 09-26-2006, 01:35 AM.
    79 XS1100 SPECIAL (2) 1100 wings- 82 HONDA CX 500 TURBO (2)77 GOLDWING 86 HONDA NIGHT HAWK 84 HONDA 700 83 nighthawk 650 SC-INTERCEPTOR 2 1975 RUPP CENTAURS VW TRIKE (2) 77 YAMAHA 750 TRIPLE 84 YAMAHA 600 83 GS 750 SUZUKI 70? CB350 Honda scrambler- THATS ALL THIS WEEK MR.BILL

The fairing will actually fit almost any bike. Its the mounts that are model specific. Your setup, fairing, bags, trunk and lowers, should fit any standard model XS11. Ya sure you want to get rid of them? They look in great shape and they are becoming a rare item.
    When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

I second the motion made by Webbcraft; they [the fairings] ARE getting to be a rare item. You may want to think twice before selling -- -- -- or at least, put some deep thoughts into the reserve price.
      On my XS I have the Vetter, Windjammer 4 fairing, Yamaha saddle bags and trunk.
      My 'ole girl doesn't get the attention she deserves, however I still start her up from time to time. This was the first time in three years she missed the XS East Rally! I, however, did not miss the rally -- -- -- I attended on a different bike, - - - a "first" for me.
      I know; I should at least take her out for a spin [I'm feeling guilty now]. However, she IS a keeper. She has the same manufacture date as my 18th birthday AND my high school graduation -- -- --- -- -- June, 1979. OOPS, I just told on myself!
      Ride Safe,
      Greg
      '80 XS1100-G [Fully Dressed] "Christine"
      '87 GL1200-I
      '93 KLX650-C
      [all licensed and insured; just some gets ridden a little more often than the others, -- -- -- 'still feeling guilty]

Comment

Working...
      X