off-site tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off-site tips

When I returned home and checked out the new posts my wife posed a question with a tone of discouragement. She was wondering what kept me up past midnight yesterday. "How is it possible that you can find anything new to read on that site?" I replied, "Honey I discovered off-site tips on tech tips last night."

She responded with the look that I am an idiot and I responded with the look that you're the idiot that married me. Oh, bliss.

Regardless, I wanted to encourage any newbies like myself to check this out if they have not already. Good Stuff.

Yep Joe, there is alot of great reading material there. It is easy to loose track of the time when surfing the XSive World Wide Web!
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Re: off-site tips

tradeshowjoe wrote:
      ...I discovered off-site tips on tech tips last night. ...I wanted to encourage any newbies like myself to check this out if they have not already. Good Stuff.
      Glad you found the links on the Off Site Tech Tips page interesting and/or useful. That was a page I created when I was doing tech editing for XS11.COM.

With the creation of the new forum, JP elected not to move it intact to the forum, but did leave the original page in place. Mike Hart has contacted several of the authors to get permission for posting the articles directly. Many are already in the forums with more on the way. Kudos to Mike for his hard work!

Bill K.
      1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
      1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Comment

ABsolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I have beeen looking for some things I saw previously and thought I was nuts. Not a big stretch for me tho. So Mike if you are the resp[onsible one"thanks again".
        I may have to polish tour side covers after all.

xjguy-gone with the wind

Comment

Working...
        X