Amalie motor oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amalie motor oil

Has anyone used Amaile motor oil. I found it at my local retailer and have never really heard of it before. The price is not bad and they offer a motorcycle oil. Here is a link to their web site check them out and let me know what you think!! AMALIE
    Dan ( A.K.A.- MacGyver )

from reading their bio i have the sneaky suspicion that the oil indusrtry is just like the sli battery and hand tool industry. about 4 or 5 factories make everything and relabel for retail sales.

ie- i have customers who say they love a sears diehard battery its the best, but the autozone batteries are garbage. truthfully both are manufactured by johnson controls. same battery different label, more money spent on advertisement.

Comment

The same thing happens with gasoline, from what I remember working the refineries in Pasadena TX, they all dump their product into pipelines and are allowed to draw off that amount at local points around the country, where they add their specific additives, but the gas itself is the same.....

Back when I was a kid ... yes a long time ago,... Amalie used to advertise :

"Amalie, better than it has to be"
      "DuctTape"

- XS1100E (Project: Has a long way to go)
      - 2008 Honda Goldwing GL1800P
      Two Lane Road Riders Association
      Southern Cruisers
      TMRA, TxCOC, etc....

Comment

Working...
      X