Cool Bike Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Bike Photos

.. the frapper map is getting quite popular[198 XSives now], a big fat thanx to mn2346 for starting it up!
    I was cruising through the pics and spotted these two very cool looking bikes and just thought i would show them off.
    ..the first bike belongs to Dieter Stibitz of Germany, there is something different looking about that Midnight Special.

..and the second is posted by Carsten Bredow also from Germany, i'm diggin that seat config

..notice that both of these gents have what looks to be Standard rear fenders on there Specials.

.. got some nice pictures of your bike and want to post them in this thread, be my guest. who doesnt love pictures of such cool bikes. Gene

agree, i wonder if they go fast?
    "a good man knows his limitations" dirty harry
    History
    85 Yamaha FJ 1100
    79 yamaha xs1100f
    03 honda cbr 600 f4
    91 yamaha fzr 600
    84 yamaha fj 1100
    82 yamaha seca 750
    87 yamaha fazer
    86 yamaha maxim x
    82 yamaha vision
    78 yamaha rd 400

Comment

THERE BLACK AND XSIVE

What more is there .there just great bikes.

XSively
      Bruce
      Bruce Gerken
      '79 XS1100SF
      "The Black"
      '2009 BMW k1300GT'
      The Red Sled.
      St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

Great looking machines! The custom touches add a lot to the over all look of the bikes. I'm surprised to see that niether of them has a fork brace. I couldn't believe the improvement in handling after installing mine, and highly recommend them to everyone. Burl
        '79 XS Eleven Special
        "Dirty White Boy"
        "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not watching you!"

Comment

Working...
        X