She's For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's For Sale

I have finally gave up, I have a 1980 XS 1100 Special that I am gonna sell. The bike has new paint, New seat cover, is running, matter of fact I just rode it 100 miles this very night. The side covers have cracks but are very much intact. It smokes black in color from the carbs running a little rich. I can leave it for two weeks and start it on the first crank. Needs tires and it has a brake light problem. She has been faithful to me and never left me stranded. I just want to go on to something else. Since you guys have been so helpful to me, I offer her to you first. I need to post pictures but, I can't figure out how to do that. She is maroon (ford) color, and really for what she was when I first got her she has came a long way. Anyway, its time she found another home. If interested hollar back. rwt
    Hold er Nute she smells alfalfa

rwt

hey if you can get some pics emailed to me and what you're asking ,I MIGHT BE INSTERESTED. Always looking for a good deal.

BOYZSBLUE@HOTMAIL.COM

boyzsblue [leon]
    BOYZSBLUE [ LEON ]

1980-XS1100SG

BOYZSBLUE@HOTMAIL.COM

Comment

pix

ill try to send you some later rwt

Comment

i'd be interested in bike how much do you need for it ...im in north ga

Comment

rwtrail
          is bike still available..i am pretty close to you .i'd like to get a 2nd xs ..currently am riding 79 standard..it would be cool to have one to loan to friend so we could ride together ..almost everyone i know in this area has Hardlys..(one of those Macho things) but i get tired of riding with no one but Hardlys...most of them make all kinds of noise but are not very fast..except for a couple of v-rods that come along sometimes...they are fast...i'm not saying i have to be hauling butt..i'm just saying i get tired of put put ing...
          thanks stevo

Comment

bike

stevo, and any one interested I will let her go for 1500.00. I have a few spare parts and a box full of carb parts. rwt

Comment

Working...
            X