women xs riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny

I was thinking about blaming it on the previous owner. After all, it wasn't running when we adopted it.
    Let's see... who was that? Hmmmmm... oh yeahhhhhh....

(Besides, I CAN'T blame it on the Guru. I have to live with him.)
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

Please see previous disclaimer concerning previous owner and condition of said rig.
      When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

All kidding aside

Well... maybe not ALL of it

I REALLY enjoy riding the XS. It actually seems to handle twisties better than the FJ tends to do... I've felt much more comfortable taking them at higher speeds on the 81.
        I usually prefer straight and fast with the FJ but I am starting to lean into the twisties with the steadier XS.
        The whole riding experience is different between these two bikes... between the two of them it scratches several itches.
        81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

Itch scratching good. Head banging bad!
          Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
          I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

Working...
          X