No announcement yet.

XS11 hats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.. well Ron, i figured out how to get the pics out of the phone/camera, but they are only as big as the avitar pics. cant really see them so i'm scraping the idea.
    thanx again for the hats

Comment

Hey, ordered my hat today....only 15 left.
      Missing Link
      Keep the Shinny Side UP!!

Comment

Hats.....

Hey Ron............wanna see if there's any hats left before I send the funds through pay-pal? If so, hold it, and after rading reply I'll get it took care of....Thanks, Brant.
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Caution:

Uncle Spot's hats are known to cause unremoveable ****-eating grin on satisfied customers. And they look bitchin' too!

Comment

missinglink - your hat is on it's way - you'll either get it Saturday or Tuesday...

motoman - there's 14 hats left in this batch - you can always tell how many there are if you log onto: http://www.unclespot.com/XShats.html
            ...anytime a hat leaves I update this page

randy - nice "unremoveable ****-eating grin" - but *I* think that has more to do with the proximity to a XS11 than wearing a hat

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

Hats off to Randy

Yeppers Randy!............dat's why I want another one!................cause the XS will surely outlast the hat. .........Damn, how much is a case of 'em?
              81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

.. Wow, what a great photo! i know where that pic was taken.

Comment

UncleSpot, Got my hat yesterday....It's awsome! I can't wait to wear it to the next "Harley" Rally down at the local Hooters.....
                  Missing Link
                  Keep the Shinny Side UP!!

Comment

Hey Uncle Spot,
                    Any chance of an XJ eleven, or Maxim hat????
                    JimBoReeno
                    My Ex!"Half-Breed"
                    '82 XJ1100 Maxim with
                    '80 XS1100SG Motor

Current Bike
                    2000 Indian Chief
                    Millennium Edition

Comment

jimboreeno,
                      to do a "one-off" for a XJ eleven, or Maxim hat
                      would be expensive - there's a setup fee, graphics design (and fee), and if you only order one or a couple it's a LOT more...
                      it would be "brutally" expensive...
                      ...after several dozen XS-Eleven hats I'm just now breaking even.

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

I thought you might have a few requests from other XJ'rs.
                        Thanks for the quick reply though~!
                        JimBoReeno
                        My Ex!"Half-Breed"
                        '82 XJ1100 Maxim with
                        '80 XS1100SG Motor

Current Bike
                        2000 Indian Chief
                        Millennium Edition

Comment

If you have one done for the XJ yourself..........better off if it reads MAXIM 1100.......most all knows what bike that is...........just a thought.

Comment

hey there. nice hat; how can i get one and other goodies???
                            let me know, and i will order some.

chakli

Comment

chaklid
                              as far as the XS-Eleven hats you can get them from me, if you want a patch or key fob you need to go to the "goodies" section.
                              PM me if you have any questions
                              UncleSpot

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

I'd buy several Maxim hats if available.

But in order to broaden the market just a black hat with the "MAXIM" logo would appeal to lots of people that ride any Maxim from 400cc to 1100cc.

Spot - have ya tried selling you XS Eleven hats on Ebay? These hats are so cool (I bought one at the Tahoe rally last months) I think you sell a lot of them at Ebay. Same goes for a Maxim hat.

The ball caps are very high quality. I was utterly pleased with the one Pat brought to South Lake for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X