lookin for a dog house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin for a dog house

Hi my name is DuWayne and I am a friend of Bill W. Isn't that what they say at the AA meetings. looks like to start going to MSA meetings. I just bought my third 81 LH. It's a 200 dollar parts bike missing carbs, tank and seat....They claim it runs....I have a seat....Oh well I'm off to tell the wife wish me luck
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

da%! how do you find all these LH's? When I needed (ok wanted) a project/parts bike for my LH, I could only find an F (but with a vetter fairing and bags for $250, I don't think I did too bad).

Congrats on your third LH!

Comment

Just blaim it on me DuWayne, you need the parts bike to fix the whatever however wherever on numba deux.

Congrats on such a great deal on the third one!
      Don
      99 Valkyrie Interstate named Drakker

81 XS1100 H Peppylebleu sold and gone to a good home

81 XS1100 Midnight Special Peppyledeux sold and gone to another great home

Comment

I picked that bike up today. Two -one year old tires, metzler on the front forgot what's on the rear. 26,000 miles, the motor spins, No carbs but should run. The black on it looks very nice. The owner had the calipers and MC rebuilt, carbs done and few other things, ran into electrical problems and turned it over to the shop owner for the bill. It's been sitting in the shop while the shop owner sold the parts that were easy to strip and ship. Got a clean title and a bike needing a few parts for two bills.
        "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
        1981 LH

Comment

Working...
        X