H20 motors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoserShoes
    Taking in to consideration inefficiencies, it might be more advantagous to just drive an electric motor with the current, rather then do all those intermediate steps.

Steve
    True, but it IS difficult to incorporate an electric motor's power into an internal combustion engine (I mean, Toyota spent YEARS in development on the Prius). There's also the notion that the oxygen/hydrogen combination in addition to fuel and air have a synergistic/catalystic effect, which COULD be possible.

dang it, now I've totally gotta try this in my bronco.

PGGG, you gonna try it on the XS? If it works, you'll probably have to rejet.
    Kristoffer
    "Take apart yer carbs!"
    1978 XS1100E - "The Maroon Baboon" (SOLD)
    1979 XS1100 (3 of them) in the garage. Not deserving of names yet.

Comment

Knews, not worried about the XS at the moment but my gas-hog 4WD diesel van would be a candidate assuming these gadgets work. Nothing venture nothing gain..

Comment

If you have a hot spring in your back yard, then you could rig up a geothermal setup to split the H out of H20.

Any other way of doing it cost more that it's worth. From what I've heard, Ford has been testing internal combustion engines running on H for the past few years.

If this all works out Montana, Wyoming and Idaho could be the top energy producing states...

Geezer
        Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

On 60 minutes this guy's sayin' he's doin' it, running the bike on water that's wired to a car battery for 1/2 an hour. Had the bike sittin' there idling nicely and the 'experts' were getting no hydrocarbons on their exhaust analyzer. The whole thing had a lot of unanswered questions. Quite amusing as the 'experts' were basically f****d.

Comment

Originally posted by pggg
            Knews, not worried about the XS at the moment but my gas-hog 4WD diesel van would be a candidate assuming these gadgets work. Nothing venture nothing gain..
            Right on, I definitely feel ya there!

I'll be lookin' into setting it up on the bronco after the baboon is workin'. keep us posted on this, I want to know from someone I KNOW who actually TRIES it if it works of not, not some random dude on 60 minutes, and not a bunch of experts who are too dang stuck up to even TRY it.
            Kristoffer
            "Take apart yer carbs!"

Comment

Take a look at these guys, they were on CNN. http://hytechapps.com/aquygen/hhos
              It's an 80 LG My Midnight Ride
              81 XJ650 MAXIM The Preachers Bike (Gone but not forgotten)
              82 KZ 305 CSR Training Wheels (now my daughters)
              82 GS 850 GL SWMBO's (HER RIDE)

'He who wanders is not always lost."

Comment

Good god... did you see how much they were charging for their systems!? absolutely rediculous! You can MAKE the same exact thing for about $30.

If people wonder why this technology isn't widespread, it's because of companies like this one gouging you on the price.
                Kristoffer
                "Take apart yer carbs!"

Comment

Well, let me be the first to start a water thread to go along with the oil and tire threads...so, is Aquafina really superior to Evian? I've heard that Aquafina can lead to rusty exhaust bearings...
                  "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

Working...
                  X