Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seating 5

orc_lover asks:-
    -Still trying to figure out how to pack up the entire family of 5 on 1.5 bikes for a vacation.

You will need one more licenced bike rider, another 0.5 bikes and a two-seater sidecar.
    Fred Hill, S'toon.
    Fred Hill, S'toon
    XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
    "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Been using things like this here in Maine for years, they so seem to be effective.

Deer Whistle
      80 XS1100G Standard - YammerHammer
      73 Yamaha DT3 - DirtyHairy
      62 Norton Atlas - AgileFragile (Dunstalled) waiting reassembly
      Norton Electra - future restore
      CZ 400 MX'er
      68 Ducati Scrambler
      RC Planes and Helis

Comment

Brother-in -law smacked a deer two weekends ago. Killed the deer, he broke both wrists and one ankle.
        Surgery and several pins. Totaled his Harley,and he was only going 35 (so he says).

Comment

Those deer whistles do work I have a set on my 79xs special dogs even clear out when they hear it. I got hit BY a deer coming home from wedding rehearsal the night before I got married.the road Iwas on went through a cut in a hill seeing a couple does crossIwas being real careful looking for others when a buck jumped down from the roadside bank and attempted to jump over me ,but managed to hit me in the upper right body knocking me straight over sideways like the Arty Johnson character in laugh-in he pushed me right over on my left side!road rash from top of my shoes to my helmet on left side only my belt was left intact on that side pants looked like chaps my blood everywhere !I made the wedding the next morning but my nice tan tux was a bloody mess before it was over
          hammerman35@juno.com

Comment

Working...
          X