Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for a great forum

Recently a fellow XSive from 225TH PLACE SW
    MOUNTLAKE TERRACE WA 98043 listed a free item. I responded, paid for shipping, and he mailed it to me. I want to thank him and the forum. I suspect we all come from different backgounds, some of us stand behind our troops, some of us stand in front of our troops, some like what is currently happening, some not. The bottom line, those if us who have chosen these old bikes have a great bond.

Thanks again,

Marc

Marc,
    We ALL like these old bikes, some of us have come back to them, some are first time.
    I believe I speak for everyone here in saying the WE ALL STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS. We may not like or believe the commander in chief, but that is politics.
    The bikes speak and ride for us. We understand we all come from different backrounds, but live to ride the "same"bikes. I live in California, and do make fun of those in Texas at times, but will help anyone who needs it. I can't help eveyone, but just work one at a time. I think almost everyone here is of the same cloth, and we all do what we can to help one another.

Ray
    Ray Matteis
    KE6NHG
    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

We all love our XS's and all have something to contribute and learn from this forum. I couldn't have repaired my gearbox without help from here. and hopefully I have helped some in return.

Trying not to be political here, just my twopenny's worth.

Whether you agree or disagree with the situation, it's not the fault of the poor buggers out there doing a nasty dangerous job and they deserve our full support.

We'll get our chance to agree/disagree with the politicians at he next elections.
      Triking - it's a way of life!

www.trikenest.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X