Last of the XJ parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last of the XJ parts

Figured I'd let everyone know that the last of the XJ parts I have will be listed on Ebay. I will have nine auctions to get rid of the parts. One of those auctions will be for a Honda CB650 custom 4 into one unbaffled exaust system. I will be tearing into the lower part of the XJ motor/trans/middle drive soon, and listing those as well. If anyone is interested, I have a VERY smooth running, 81 Honda 650 custom engine. Complete ( minus carbs ) with trans. Direct bolt in.
    S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
    1-big XS patch
    1-small XS/XJ patch
    1-XS/XJ owners pin.
    1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
    2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
    1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
    1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

I never saw the listing for the FIRST of the XJ parts... lol. What kind of stuff are you listing?

Tod
    Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
    '06 Suzuki DR650
    *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
    '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
    '81 XS1100 Special
    '81 YZ250
    '80 XS850 Special
    '80 XR100
    *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

I have the final drive/ driveshft assembly, center stand, side stand, head, cam chain and cams and caps, battery box , shift lever, rear brake lever, cam chain tensioner, cam chain tension adjuster, speedo cable assembly, left engine side cover, head lamp bucket head lamp mounting ears. chrome swing arm caps, front and rear axles with castle nuts, front and rear foot pegs from my SF, left rear aluminum passenger peg mount bracket. motor mounting bolts. rear master cylinder assembly ( not in very good condition but have useable parts ),rear master cylinder mounting bracket, assorted rubber brake hoses, air shocks, triple tree, fork cap bolts, gas tank float/sending unit assembley ( don't know if it works ). These items are seperated into smaller groups for several auctions. I have not listed them yet and won't for a few days. If anyone needs or wants any of these, PM me and as they say on TV, Lets make a deal. I'll tell ya that I'll let em go cheap plus shipping. I do have pics that I can send but they are of groups of parts and not individual.
      S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
      1-big XS patch
      1-small XS/XJ patch
      1-XS/XJ owners pin.
      1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
      2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
      1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
      1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Czekus21,

Just wanted to let you know the gast tank sending unit works great after some cleaning! Got it installed and now I have to try to learn to read the darn gauge! Much appreciated!!

1984 XJ1100 - 79 cams, XS850 FD, XS triple tree/euro cafe bars, hydraulic clutch, bar end mirrors, yamaha R1 rear mono-shock
        1972 CL350 - clubmans, Mike's XS coils/condenser, '98 Yamaha R1 rearsets (If I can find some at a decent price)

Comment

Working...
        X