Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I must enter a title." OK, ye freakin' digital...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I must enter a title." OK, ye freakin' digital...

Ben a while since I visited: So what the heck happened to the Central Coast Rally thread. I've gone back quite a ways and can't find it.
    Special Ed

P.S. Could be old age, or Scotch, or both!
    Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
    I've been riding since 1959.

Central Coast Rally

Hi Ed,

It's not posted in the rally section yet but it is a thread. There's a goodly number from San Diego coming, motoman is coming from Colorado (with his wife). My wife and I will be going up a day early to visit with friends who live on the way. I'm pretty sure the Reno contingent will be there again, too. The weekend of June 12 is what is on the schedule. If you're camping, the group camp has been reserved by someone (don't remember who) and the cabin that LOHO had last year and the one next to it have also been reserved.

Ralph

Comment

That's all right Ed..........sometimers gets us all at times.......we'll "leave the lite-on for-ya". Will have a real roof over this year tho.
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
      X