Gear store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear store

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I recently bought a 1980 xs eleven special from a co-worker. I just wanted to add my share to this forum about leatherup.com. (it's more a gear store than a parts store) I ordered some gear there before and i was not dissapointed. The price is near the cheapest i have seen yet, and if you order something the size is usually very accurate to what you want. Check it out and be safe!

Jay
    JayGTI
    1980 Yamaha XS Eleven Special

Welcome GTI

Yea leatherup is pretty good.It's been brought up a lot here.Theres a few good places that are reasonable.

So now its time for a post with pics of your bike.Maybe put year and model in sig.Maybe put a location too so you can find out if XS'ives are near.
    Ride safe.
    Rick
    80 SG XS1100
    14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

About me section???

Hey tarzan is there a spot where I would post the pics? Like a about me section? I'm sorry but i haven't found that section yet.

Jay
      JayGTI
      1980 Yamaha XS Eleven Special

Comment

LOL I was just about to post about leather up then I seen someone already had.

I noticed that they have jackets identical to that of the brand PowerTrip. The jacket is branded Xlement at leather up and is quite a bit cheaper 89 compared to 150. Really great prices.
        1980 XS1100G
        Tulsa, OK

Comment

Working...
        X