Clear All

• Yamaha XS1100 service manual

Can anyone crack the code for this manual
    Yamaha XS1100 service manual
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/0hrf4c
    My Web site
    SEATS by COSKY
    http://www.members.tripod.com/coskys0/id28.htm

Good Luck. There are brute-force rar password recovery programs out there, but that will take forever and there is still no guarantee that it will get you in. It would be a lot easier to ask the sender for the password.
    1980 XS 1100 Standard
    1980 XS 1100 Special
    1982 XJ 1100
    1972 Honda CB 350

Comment

Here's a free copy. No need for a password.
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

CatatonicBug your a legend thanks bro
        My Web site
        SEATS by COSKY

Comment

If anyone is interested, I also downloaded all the individual pages of the aftermarket manual (including the 1980-81 supplement) and configured it into one contiguous document. I have posted the finished document on my website here. It's 121Mb, so it will take a while to download, even with a high-speed connection.

For some reason, page 20 was missing from the original location, but there is no reference to it in the index, so there must not be anything important on that page. I added an extra blank page in it's place so there are the right number of pages to make it printable on double-sided paper. I hope this helps.
          Last edited by CatatonicBug; 10-31-2008, 10:17 PM.
          1980 XS850SG - Sold
          1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
          Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
          Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
          -H. Ford

Comment

ebsco small engine reference database xs1100

a nice lady at a public library gave me her library card number to get to the database. as i don't want to post it for her sake, email me and i will send you the link.

adleeman@yahoo.com
            Tony Leeman
            79 xs11 f, touring
            adleeman@yahoo.com
            Lakeland, FL

Comment

answer for first post

Originally posted by xsentric View Post
              Can anyone crack the code for this manual
              Yamaha XS1100 service manual
              http://www.sendspace.com/file/0hrf4c
              the passworld is >>>>>>>> Palermoxx

Comment

Originally posted by garudah View Post
                the passworld is >>>>>>>> Palermoxx
                Unless you read German, dont bother....
                1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
                2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

after all that, what a anti-climax, thank you all for your help people.
                  My Web site
                  SEATS by COSKY

Comment

Originally posted by xsentric View Post
                    after all that, what a anti-climax, thank you all for your help people.
                    If you need an english version PM me your postal address and I can send you a disk, or I can email, or someone one here at channel 11 has them on thier personal website for download. Cant remember who but a search should bring it up.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

Originally posted by b.walker5 View Post
                      If you need an english version PM me your postal address and I can send you a disk, or I can email, or someone one here at channel 11 has them on thier personal website for download. Cant remember who but a search should bring it up.
                      I'm pretty sure you're talking about CatatonicBug. He has a link to his web page in his signature that has the service manuals. After looking he posted in this thread
                      '81 XS1100LH (almost ready)

Previous ride:
                      '86 VF500F
                      '82 XJ650J Maxim

"That which doesn't kill you most likely will the second time." -Eugene Krabs-

Comment

Originally posted by BlackD1114 View Post
                        I'm pretty sure you're talking about CatatonicBug. He has a link to his web page in his signature that has the service manuals. After looking he posted in this thread
                        Maybe I should read the whole thread before offering my two cents, eh

Comment

Working...
                        X