Online Service Manuals, Autos, Bikes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GNEPIG View Post
    When I first bought my SOHC 750 Four Honda, I knew I was goin to need a manual, so I found an SOHC web site and on said site found a pdf file for the manual I needed and rather easily. Downloaded that sucker posthaste and copied it into a book to add to the garage
    Ever since I thought, what a great site to have given me that option= saved me $35 bucks (or more) and the time required to locate, order and recieve a manual that I needed right now.

What I'm getting at is, wouldn't it be great if someone here with a certain omnipotence, would set up a pdf file for an XS11 manual (that would be easy to find), one that wouldn't get lost, like the ones that we the people keep trying to link to?.... Copy one of the pdfs and make a link from this site that won't go away and be easy to find (did I say that yet?).

What a great site to offer such an option....
    I host the XS and XJ manuals on my own site (along with a few other things), accessible from my signaure. As long as I am still riding, I plan to keep it active and available as a free download. If anyone has anything else they would like to have hosted there, I'd be happy to do so.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
    X