Online Service Manuals, Autos, Bikes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Service Manuals, Autos, Bikes.

This was an interesting read, how about service manuals for just about any motor vehicle that you own:

http://web.ebscohost.com/serrc/searc...%40sessionmgr8

Even found our XS11s in there. Just click on motorcycles and pick a name.

Auto's:

http://arrc.epnet.com/autoasp/index....ain.autorefctr

Comment

the link for autos gives me a Login prompt asking for a User ID and Password

Comment

The user ID is : washst

The password is : trials

Above info updated 12-22-08. TC
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

this link saved me from hours of hard work
          would never have found it if not for this site
          all thanks to the person who made it possibile, and for the passwords to allow access
          http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...e/DSC00009.jpg
          1980 XS1100 Std English Assembled, 378k miles
          In stock untouched contion.
          http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...e/seatside.jpg
          1979 XS1100F Std NZ new,
          Mikes XS coils
          Jardine 4-1
          Pod filters
          Harley Davidson Rear Fender
          Bullet signal lights
          Twin 75mm headlights
          Self made single seat

Comment

It seems those are for autos only- no links to XS1100 on-line or on-cd manuals?

Comment

Hey Ram,

The 1st link he provided is the one you want, and then after logging in, select the SMALL ENGINE section, and THEN Motorcycles, and then Yamaha, and you'll then find XS11 as well as many others!
              T.C.
              T. C. Gresham
              81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
              79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
              History shows again and again,
              How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Hey. I have been using the link above with no problems for a few weeks now. Today when I went to reference something about my bike, it throws me into a different screen. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks for the great site.

Comment

Sorry guys. I was putting a 1 after library for some reason, and it sent me somewhere else. No 1, and all is well in the universe again.

Comment

Hi I'm a first timer here with a great start on a xs restoration

I've got a 79 xs1100s that I'm restoreing but have run into a bunch of dead ends. I also restore garden tractors. I tried the ebsco sight and no dice. Is there a new pass word?

Comment

I used it a number of times in the past but now all i can get is health care info?
                      "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
                      1981 LH

Comment

If your looking for the manuals, a member Catatonic Bug has all the manuals on his personal website and has links to that site in his signature. Either find his page or just look for one his post, he is fairly active here. He has the manuals for XJ as well as XS there.
                        Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
                        80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
                        93 GSX600F
                        80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
                        81 XS1100 Special
                        81 CB750 C
                        80 CB750 C
                        78 XS750

Comment

Originally posted by DGXSER View Post
                          If your looking for the manuals, a member Catatonic Bug has all the manuals on his personal website and has links to that site in his signature. Either find his page or just look for one his post, he is fairly active here. He has the manuals for XJ as well as XS there.
                          The link posted used to have access to all sorts of manuals inlcuding small engines like mowers and power washers. No all i can get to is medical studies
                          "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
                          1981 LH

Comment

Here lets try this again and see how long it lasts.

User name: indianhead
                            Password: trial

Online manuals... the motorcycle manuals are in the small engine repair center
                            http://search.ebscohost.com/Login.as...uthtype=ip,uid

Comment

When I first bought my SOHC 750 Four Honda, I knew I was goin to need a manual, so I found an SOHC web site and on said site found a pdf file for the manual I needed and rather easily. Downloaded that sucker posthaste and copied it into a book to add to the garage
                              Ever since I thought, what a great site to have given me that option= saved me $35 bucks (or more) and the time required to locate, order and recieve a manual that I needed right now.

What I'm getting at is, wouldn't it be great if someone here with a certain omnipotence, would set up a pdf file for an XS11 manual (that would be easy to find), one that wouldn't get lost, like the ones that we the people keep trying to link to?.... Copy one of the pdfs and make a link from this site that won't go away and be easy to find (did I say that yet?).

What a great site to offer such an option....

Comment

Working...
                              X