Brent's brother Jon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brent's brother Jon

Brent's younger brother Jon passed away unexpectedly earlier this year (January 20, 2021)

There will be a Memorial Service tomorrow July 18, 2021 held at the Duluth (GA) United Methodist Church that will be live streamed at 2pm EST.

Jon participated in some of our xs11 adventures along with Brent. Jon was a great guy and is greatly missed by all who knew him.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Jon_Hoovestol.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.8 KB ID:	865824

Our thoughts are with Brent and the family during this difficult time.

Jeff

I will try and post the live stream link

Also, for those that have lost contact with Brent he asked me to provide you with his current cell phone number for Calling or Messaging at seven 7 zero, 3 six 3, nine zero 36

Brent would like to reconnect with his XS11 Riding buddies.
    Last edited by JeffH; 07-17-2021, 09:45 PM.
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
    '99 Triumph Sprint ST
    '02 G-Wing GL1800

RIP, Brother.
    Sorry for the loss- to all who knew him.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss
      " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
      xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
      8mm msd wires
      tkat fork brace...
      Fox shocks...
      mikes650 front fender
      led's gallore...
      renthal bars
      gold valve emulators
      vmax tensioner
      Rifle fairing

Comment

thank you for your symphathy. I still miss him. i have been in a virtual lock down in a senior living old folks home taking care of my wife who had a stroke. I have acell phone (770)363-9036 and I miss my xs riding buddies. no tridingt rfar now
        It is a great big beautiful world out there
        Brent in GA
        Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Working...
        X