Brent's brother David

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brent's brother David

It is with a sad heart I that write this post to let you know that Brent's younger brother David has passed away unexpectedly.
    A real tough time for Brent and the family dealing with this loss.

I have talked with Brent and hope to spend some time with him on Tuesday.
    I believe there will be a Memorial service next Saturday and will keep you updated in a couple days.

Brent, my condolences to you and your entire family at this sad time. You are in our prayers.

Jeff
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
    '99 Triumph Sprint ST
    '02 G-Wing GL1800

Hi Brent,
    Condolences on the passing of your brother. Hold on to the memories of all the good times.
    Phil
    1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
    1983 XJ 650 Maxim
    2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Brent,

My deepest condolences on the loss of your brother. David will always be with you in your memories of him.

My heart goes out to you and your family, and you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care ...
      Marco

Current bikes:
      1979 Yamaha XS Eleven Special (SF)
      1979 Honda CBX
      2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

Rest in Peace, Don Glardon (DGXSER) 1966-2014
      WE MISS YOU, DON

Comment

Heartfelt condolences to you Brent and your family on the loss of your Brother. My thoughts and prayers headed your way...
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

My prayers Brent for you and your family.

John
          John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
          '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
          Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Sorry my friend, I feel ya. I don't have a brother but I can just the loss you feel.
            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Brent,
              Prayers to you and your family
              during this difficult time.
              XJ1100 Ruby Red
              XS1100LH "Midnight"
              1972 MGB Roadster "sold"

Comment

Brent,
                I cannot comprehend just how devastated you must be feeling over the loss of your brother. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family, in this difficult time.
                80SG, 81SH, 80 standard parts bike, 81SH parts bike
                and new to me 78 standard dresser

Comment

Thanks, details & advice

Thanks to all for prayers, kind words of comfort, & well wishes.
                  I am certainly unhappy about it, but it looks like diabetic trouble - HIGH blood sugar levels, sneaked up on David, hit him hard and fast, and took him out. It surprised everyone, including his doctor's office staff, that he saw shortly before his demise. Brother Jon took him to the hospital early Thursday afternoon and David died in ICU about 1030 pm Thursday.

Visitation ; (no viewing cremation performed) Saturday 10-31-2015 0900 -1100 @ Bill head funeral home Hwy 120 (Duluth hwy) Duluth, GA
                  Memorial service - following Visitation 10-31-2015 11 am same location

Advice - take good care of yourselves, and get your blood sugar levels checked.
                  It is a great big beautiful world out there
                  Brent in GA
                  Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Brent,
                    I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts & prayers go out to you and your family. Know that we're sending our good thoughts your way.

-Erik
                    -Do what makes you happy.

'79 Honda CB 750 K (2)
                    '78 XS 11 E - "Rhona"
                    ...and a 2nd E, for the goodies on it.

Comment

Condolences

Sincere condolences, Brent. So sorry to hear your awful news. Thoughts and prayers to you
                      XS1100F 1980 European model. Standard. Dyna coils. Iridium plugs. XS750 final drive (sometimes). Micron fork brace. Progressive front springs. Geezer regulator/rectifier. Stainless 4 into 2 exhaust. Auto CCT (Venturer 1300) SOLD. New project now on the go. 1980 European model.

Comment

Working...
                      X