1979 Honda CBX
    2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

Rest in Peace, Don Glardon (DGXSER) 1966-2014
    WE MISS YOU, DON

Comment

very very sorry my friend
      Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
      Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
      and SOXS
      2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss and the negativity that went with her last few weeks. I hope she is at peace and you can find some yourself.

It was still a good thing that you wanted to be there with her.
        Prayers and positives for all involved.
        81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

I know this is an old post-2 years ago while working overtime at my job I met my Mom for dinner one busy night and she told me she received a phone call.A detective called from New Mexico and asked my Mom could she inform me that my ex wife Lisa had passed away.He asked my Mom if I was still alive,she said yes and the detective said he was actually a friend of hers.She carried my Moms phone number with her and knew I was friends with her adopted Brother.After our divorce she only saw her Brother and Sister once,her adopted mom and father once.I called her brother to inform him of his sisters death of liver failure and his adopted parents had the body sent up where they live so she can be buried with her family.
          1980 XS1100 SG
          Inline fuel filters
          New wires in old coils-outer spark plugs
          160 mph speedometer mod
          Kerker Exhaust
          xschop K & N air filter setup
          Dynojet Recalibration kit
          1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
          1997 Jeep Cherokee 4.5"lift installed

Comment

As I know you mentioned the situation previously on here, as its gotta be a hard thing to deal with. I am so sorry for your loss!
            81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
            X